US Air Force

Relevance Date Difficulty

O5 - Air Force - Lieutenant Colonel Interview

O5 - Air Force - Lieutenant Colonel

Interviewed at US Air Force

Interview Details – ROTC recruiter sent letter to me while in college at the University of North Carolina -Charlotte. Loved the opportunity to serve my country again. Recruiter showed me options to become part of the ROTC and commission as an Officer in tow year program.

Interview Question – What career would you like to pursue with the AF?   Answer Question

Developmental Engineer Interview

Developmental Engineer
Bossier City, LA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview Details – I had to submit a scholarship package which included several essays and personal questions. I was given a lengthy interview that lasted a few hours and covered various areas of my personal and professional life. I also had to a physical fitness test.

Interview Question – I was asked for specific examples of my leadership experience. I was a senior in high school at this time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The scholarship was offered which required a commitment to attend ROTC in a 4-yr program followed by 4-yrs of active duty service.

Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Interview

Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
Wichita, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at US Air Force in June 2010.

Interview Details – I talked with a recruiter and they set me up with a date to go to MEPS and once the medical is complete then you sign the paperwork and they send you to basic training

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Geospatial Targeting Analyst Interview

Geospatial Targeting Analyst
Wichita, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Air Force in July 2010.

Interview Details – There is no interview process in getting hired with the USAF only background checks, drug tests, and a sample of tests administered to gauge IQ. No other requirements are made necessary.

Negotiation Details – None

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at US Air Force in January 2010.

Interview Details – Be honest and open with the recruiter. Do not take any drugs. Do not have tattoos. Follow the instructions during the application process so the recruiter’s time is not wasted.

Very Easy Interview

Crew Chief Interview

Crew Chief
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Air Force in March 2010.

Interview Details – I went to a recruiter and told them to sign me up. I signed a few papers and waited. They notified me what job I was selected for and then I went to Basic training. Followed on to technical school and went to Pope Air Force Base North Carolina.

Interview Question – Do you want to join the Air Force?   Answer Question

O6 - Air Force - Colonel Interview

O6 - Air Force - Colonel

I applied through other source and interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview Details – None -by appointment to Academy, I was selected based on academic performance and competitive additional activities such as music, athletics, community activities, sports, professional interests, IQ, field of study and others.

Negotiation Details – None

Computer Systems Planning and Implementation Interview

Computer Systems Planning and Implementation

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Air Force.

Interview Details – just completed ASVAB took drug test and urine test then went to the MIlitary Entry Program for physical. dmet with my recruiter a couple of times to make sure this is what i wanted to

Interview Question – no questions at all just met all the requirements and then went to basic training   Answer Question

Air Force Officer Interview

Air Force Officer

Interviewed at US Air Force

Interview Details – You need a four year college degree. Commissioning source either college ROTC, service academy, or OTS. Scholarships available, but flux every year on what they're looking for. There's never a safe career field. Once you're hired, you will have to compete to keep your job every year.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be here   Answer Question

Commander Interview

Commander

Interviewed at US Air Force

Interview Details – You have to apply for the commander pool and be accepted. Once in the pool you are eligible for a command position. Senior leaders will make a determination based on the pool who they recommend to commanders in the field to fill positions.

Interview Question – no verbal questions...position was determined by performance report review   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary...no issue