US Air Force Management Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

You must got through the USAjobs.gov hiring process, this is long and not efficent. There are some positions interviews exist, but in most situations your resume will be reviewed by a board or the hiring manager, so ensure to put your best foot forward. Your resume and proper answers to questionnaires maybe the only possibility of selection.

Interview Questions

• I was never interview, just hired based on my qualifications. This is a fault.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary, but it is possible...choose wisely.

Other Interview Reviews for US Air Force

Management Analyst Interview

Interview

Apply for retraining, Schedule interview with Manpower Chief (MO Chief), During interview you will be asked to take a math test, write a paragraph about your current job, demonstration basic Microsoft Office knowledge and finally talk to the Mo Chief (this is to see how well you communicate)

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the Manpower Office does?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at US Air Force (Starkville, MS) in February 2010.

Interview

I was hired under a program specifically designed by the Air Force to bring in new civilians from college. I met with the top career lead at my university and interviewed both for a management analyst (0343) position as well as an industrial engineer position. The interview lasted 45 minutes and consisted of questions surrounding my previous experience and my abilities gained/cultivated over the years. After the interview, I was required to log-on to the USAJOBS site to complete a 130-question questionnaire within 48 hours. Six months later, I was offered a management analyst position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The government does a good job in hiding information pertaining to negotiation. Be advised, you can negotiate your salary based on a grade/step system that is applicable both to your experience level as well as the location you're expected to work in. Do not sacrifice your worth!