US Air Force Interview Questions & Reviews in Wright Patterson AFB, OH

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wright Patterson AFB, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wright Patterson AFB, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at US Air Force in January 2011.

Since the position was a Direct Hire, I did not have to go through the normal process of applying through USAJobs which can sometimes be confusing and takes forever. With a Direct Hire position all I had to do was submit a hard-copy resume to the actual hiring manager and within a week I was called in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was pretty painless and did not cover any real technical questions. The interviewer looked over my degree and related experience, told me about the position and asked if I felt I had anything to offer the team.   View Answer
    There are 3 tiers of starting pay a person can start at based on the level of degree. I had a Masters degree but was able to use prior experience to negoatiate a starting pay at the highest tier (PhD level).

Worked for US Air Force? Contribute to the Community!