US Airways

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at US Airways in November 2012.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview. Two technical interviews. Very easy interviews mostly focussed on past experience.

Interview Question – No unexpected question. All questions were related to past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since I was applying for a contract positon there was no negotiation.

Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at US Airways in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with basic questions including quantitative and case. Question like what would you consider if US Airways was going to implement this new service. Interviewer was very cool and left a good impression. Got an email a few days later and they flew me out to Tempe to interview and headquarters. Lots of MBAs being interviewed. 3 Interviews with 1 behavorial, 1 large case and 1 interview with several small cases. Interviewers were nice and recruiting seemed to be very professional.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Airways in February 2008.

Interview Details – It was all just personality questions. Tell us about a time when.... Horibble questions, because it does not gauge true skills, knowledge, and abilities.

Interview Question – Tell us a time you were challanged to perform?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tried my best to get better salary, but little budge. Ended up takinf far less for an oppurtunity cost.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tempe, AZ

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at US Airways in September 2009.

Interview Details – 4 hour interview with 7 differant people asking same question

Interview Question – what challanges face the airline industry today.?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – poor

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – Cut and dry

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!