US Airways

Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CSA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at US Airways in July 2014.

I applied online and it took about a month when I got a call for a phone interview. I was scheduled to come in the next week for a face to face interview. Overall, my experience went well and was offered a "conditional hire" while waiting for the drug test and background checks to go through. I was told it will take a few weeks to about a month for all of those to be cleared. Department of Homeland Security takes awhile for the fingerprints to clear.

Interview Questions
  • Everything was pretty easy if you have enough customer service experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Airways in May 2014.

Applied online, very extensive and thorough. Lots of background questions and history needed. Received a phone call for telephone interview a few days later. The Recruiter was very polite and professional. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. Made it through to face-to-face.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Airways in June 2012.

2 weeks still going thru paperwork

Good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Airways in February 2012.

I filled out a 10 page application including a detailed work and education history for the last 10 years, 2 weeks later I received a call for a phone interview and they asked me about my last jobs and some situational questions, after about 10 mins they placed me on hold and told me the will get back to me in a couple of weeks, the next day I got an email saying they chose someone else :-(