US Airways

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Airways in January 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process is quite lengthy. It was nearly three months from initial contact until a hiring decision was made.

Interview Question – If it was a choice between feeding your family or having them go without food is there a job you wouldn't do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation encouraged

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Coordinator Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Airways in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was already an employee so I applied through our internal network. Took about a month to get a call to set up an interview. Consisted of an interview with the HR Generalist, Manager, and Supervisor asking the typical behavioral-based questions. After that I was told it would take about a week for them to make their decision.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you made a mistake on something you were working on. What was the situation, what did you do, and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Airways

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Airways Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Airways employees and interview candidates.