US Airways

Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Agent Interview

So far it has been an open house and a screening call to make it to the interview which I will have in two days. It is for the customer service agent position out of Greenville, SC. If I get the position then I will have three weeks of training either in Charlotte, NC, Philly or Phoenix, AZ. They fly you to and from each week, pay you your wage and give you a per diem. Not to shabby.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok with 8.50 an hour? To this I had to say yes, because not only do you have unlimited standby flying time, so does your family and some extended family.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online – interviewed at US Airways in June 2014.

Applied online, after a month I got a call for a phone interview. Passed the phone interview and was invited to a f2f interview two weeks later. The interview was at Oakland airport with two people. They both asked simple questions about my work history and past experience. I believe the interview went really good since I knew what to expect from past airport interviews. It has almost been two months and still have not heard anything. I check online and my profile still says under review. I have not received a rejection email so I don't know what to expect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Airways.

filled out the application and got an email to call a number for an on phone interview. Completed the interview and they offered me a in person interview the next week. attended the group interview session and they talked to us about the position and then began to interview us individually. i passed the interview and they offered me a position, now i am waiting for all of my background checks to get throught

no negotiation

Customer Service Agent Interview

Vetted by computer first.

N/A

Customer Service Agent Interview

they called me back 2 days after I did app online. did good in telephone interview and did good in face-to-face interview

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Airways.

The hiring process is fair and accurate for someone who is pursing this position. Don't know what the objective is for employees once hired since they seem to lose their initiative and or interests for the job.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't an opportunity to negotiate.

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Airways.

The interview process was positive.

Interview Questions
    NO negotiation, cut and dry due to union rules.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Airways.

You first attend an informational seminar (about 4 hours long), go to a short interview right after the seminar. Right then they either offer you a regular interview invitation with a time or they don't.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with irate, mad and frustrated passengers that won't be able to get on a flight to a vacation destination for a couple days? The company gives them the free flight but will not pay for their hotel due to weather. How do you explain this to the passenger?   View Answer
    No negotiations, they are a union company so everyone starts at the same pay rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Airways in May 2011.

I applied online and did an phone interview and was referred to an in person interview. I was told to take my current resume, my drivers license and social security card and be prepared for at least an hour interview. The interviewer took only 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What did I intend to do with the degree that I am pursuing in relation to the job?   View Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Airways in May 2010.

The company is trying to figure out if you meet the critiria. If you has the applicant fits the mode. There will be alot of questions geared towards that. You need to be available to work any day, weekends and holidays including, and hours. This is something they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • It was difficult to be honest about your availabilty. If there is any stimulations in your availablity you will not be offered a job.   Answer Question