US Airways

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – filled out the application and got an email to call a number for an on phone interview. Completed the interview and they offered me a in person interview the next week. attended the group interview session and they talked to us about the position and then began to interview us individually. i passed the interview and they offered me a position, now i am waiting for all of my background checks to get throught

Interview Question – all really simple questions   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – Vetted by computer first.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – they called me back 2 days after I did app online. did good in telephone interview and did good in face-to-face interview

Customer Service Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – The hiring process is fair and accurate for someone who is pursing this position. Don't know what the objective is for employees once hired since they seem to lose their initiative and or interests for the job.

Interview Question – There weren't difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't an opportunity to negotiate.

Customer Service Agent

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – The interview process was positive.

Interview Question – Why work for us when you are over qualified.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation, cut and dry due to union rules.

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – You first attend an informational seminar (about 4 hours long), go to a short interview right after the seminar. Right then they either offer you a regular interview invitation with a time or they don't.

Interview Question – How do you deal with irate, mad and frustrated passengers that won't be able to get on a flight to a vacation destination for a couple days? The company gives them the free flight but will not pay for their hotel due to weather. How do you explain this to the passenger?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, they are a union company so everyone starts at the same pay rate

Very Easy Interview

Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Airways in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and did an phone interview and was referred to an in person interview. I was told to take my current resume, my drivers license and social security card and be prepared for at least an hour interview. The interviewer took only 10 minutes.

Interview Question – What did I intend to do with the degree that I am pursuing in relation to the job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – I really didnt interview....I had already worked at the airport for another company. I would go up the office week after week until they finally hired me. It did take a while but I did get it!!

Interview Question – Luckily, I didnt have one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, they start you just like everyone else.

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!