US Airways Customer Service Supervisor Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

Be yourself. They do like you to puff yourself up and really sell yourself. Be prepared to provide a history of the Airline and its merger with America West Airlines.

Interview Questions

The salary was not competitive enough

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Airways (Charlotte, NC) in April 2008.

Interview

difficult, they ask a lot regarding customer service situation and how we do react.
    3 persons do the interview. about 15 questions. they focus a lot you as customer service agent, you experience with oder companies. But they never give you a feedback.And thats its bad.

Interview Questions

• tell us how did you deal with a very difficult passenger   Answer Question
    • give a exemple how did you handle a very difficult situation   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Airways in December 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position online and a few weeks later I got a call from an outsourced company to conduct a phone interview and they asked situational questions etc and then that was it. They said they will be in contact if they need any further information which to me means that they were not interested?

Interview Questions

• situational questions such as tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer what did you do and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question