US Airways

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – Recruitment process can be extremely slow. A lot of the jobs posted will have or are currently being offered to another candidate. You don't get to interact with a person until you are called or emailed for an interview. If you are not selected for an interview you either receive an email notifying you of this weeks or even months later or you are not contacted at all. Feedback is nonexistent.

Interview Question – They usually stick behavioral based questions. I have not been asked any unexpected questions that you couldn't look up on the Internet and be ready for. Although, if you are interviewing with a Managing Director, or above, you may be asked some unexpected questions. Depending upon the job and/or department, you may be expected to do a presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I highly recommend that if you are not already an employee and you would be new to the company, you should try to negotiate especially if you have a degree.

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!