US Airways Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

- Pre interview lobby meet up. - taken to a room and separated into 5 tables where you play a game. - taken to group interview with 6 other attendant and asked 3 questions - brought back to room to review company benefits and such - taken 1:1 for an application review; but I think this is the point where they either extend you an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways in August 2015.

Interview

I received a call about 5 weeks after I applied. I was ask if I had time for a phone interview and I did.The recruiter was very pleasant and helpful. She explain the questions when I needed. At the she told me I was a good candidate and will like to recommend me for an in person interview which is the 2nd phase of the process. They had no available appointments but someone will call me at a later time and schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to be sympathetic with a customer but you had to put your feelings aside?   1 Answer
    • In your last position tell me what you like the most about that position and what you like the least?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • What are your customer service experiences?   Answer Question
    • If I was to ask your supervisor about you, What would they say?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

The interview was fine. Two people sat the room. It was short and sweet and to the point. Everyone was very friendly and we laughed a lot. They had a list of five questions sitting in front of them and as I answered them they were writing, which was a little intimidating. The room they interviewed me in was pretty messy and kind of informal.

Interview Questions

• They asked, 'Over 200 people applied for this position, why do you think you deserve this job'? They also said 'Tell us about a time at work when something went wrong and how did you handle it?'.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed about 1 weeks later to schedule a phone interview through an online appointment book. Got called back in 2 days to the phone interview . After the phone interview I was invited to a f2f interview but he didn't had an appointment open and they could call me in few days to do the schedule the f2f interview. So I still waiting..

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Airways (Portland, OR).

Interview

Phone interview, and then a second interview(if you make it pass the first) for a face-to-face. It was more like a cool conversation instead of an interview for employment. Two very nice guys did the hiring and it was actually fun to converse with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests, what did you do in previous jobs, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was simple and easy.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I had two interviews before I got offered the job. They asked general job questions and was pretty chill. I joked around with them so that probably helped a lot. They mentioned there were over a hundred applicants so I guess I did well enough!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with an angry customer   1 Answer

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one interview on the phone. The recruiter asked 3 questions and then will schedule you for f2f, which is a face to face however it will be a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Desrcibe yourself? What was problem that you had at work, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed about a month later to schedule a phone interview through an online appointment book. Got called about a week earlier than scheduled. After the phone interview I was invited to a f2f interview a few days later at the airport. It was a group interview of 5 with a panel of 3 mangers interviewing us. It was extremely laid back and they were awesome! They basically asked the same questions as the phone interview but gave us a chance to really explain ourselves and show why we would be the best choice. After the interview we were then asked to wait outside while they discussed the interview. I was called back in individually about 5 mins later and they offered me the job. Not everyone in the group got it so they ask you not to tell any candidates whether or not you got the job to avoid hurting feelings. Overall it was great!

Interview Questions

• Why US Airways? Why should we hire you? Why do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you felt empathetic with a customer but had to put your own needs first. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to use excellent customer service to deal with an irate customer? What did you do to diffuse the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, union job.

Baggage Specialist Resolution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Completed the online application. Received the invite for the phone interview, completed with invitation to a face to face interview. It is a long process, learning patience, and about one month later I have accepted the offer. Training begins in one week, and I am excited to begin my new chapter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I first applied online. Received an email to set up appt. for phone interview after about 2 weeks. Phone interview said I could go to next phase, F2F. Face to face interview set. at the face to face I assumed it would be one on one, however it was a group interview. There were 2 recruiters who asked the group 3 questions each. They then ended with the question what do you do in your first 90 days and how do you get your day started.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fault?   1 Answer