US Airways

238 candidate interviews

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – I went to a large group interview when i saw an add in the paper that this companu was hiring. They told us a little about the company and showed some videos and then did both group and one on one interviews. Just be honest and friendly and prepared for the interview. Have a good resume ready.

Negotiation Details – Everyone gets the same offer in the begining.

Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Customer Assistance Representative

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – Interviewer was over 30 minutes late arriving and nobody seemed to be able to help. I did the interview for the practice but could tell right from the start that it was not going to be a good fit. It seemed highly disorganized and employees seemed to have very low moral.

Interview Question – The pay for the job is $8.50 are you willing to work for this rate?   View Answers (2)

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – Was a lengthy phone interview than followed up by 2 in person interviews. The in person interviews were with 1 manager. The 2nd inperson interview was followed with a 3 person panel interview. Both took about 1 hour. The interviews were done in a professional manner and no real surprises.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone started screaming at you in front of a large public crowd?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – Cut and dry

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at US Airways.

Interview Details – One phone screening, one Panel interview, and one 1-1 interview with the hiring manager. Basic .NET and Design questions. Minor debugging questions.

Interview Question – Explain the garbage collection process in .net.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone about 2 - 3 weeks ago and interviewed. I was told that I passed the interview and would be contacted by e-mail or phone for the face to face interview. I have not heard. Was just wondering how long some of you had to wait from passing the phone interview until when you were contacted. I have no contact number or e-mail for them, so wondering if something wrong happened or if I should just be patient and wait. Were you re-contacted by phone or e-mail?

Interview Question – Past Experience Behavioral Based   View Answer

Strategic Forecast Analyst Interview

Strategic Forecast Analyst

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – First phase is a phone interview discussing general questions about Yield Management and the Airline Industry.
Second phase is an on site visit including lunch with an analyst and interviews with two managers. They also administer a math test. The interviews delve deeper into knowledge of Revenue Management techniques and how you assess valuation and probability in air pricing.

Interview Question – There a few random questions asking you to measure the market size or airline size which how they are phrased and sequenced could throw you off a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After a few an offer is usually sent out at the salary you provided.

Intern Engineer Interview

Intern Engineer

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview with US Airways engineers for an internship. Interview consisted of basic STAR questions.

Interview Question – What was the hardest team you worked with during your past?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – I went through multiple interview. Two phone interview and one face to face interview. First phone interview was behavioral, second both behavioral and technical (not too difficult). The face to face interview have behavioral and half technical. The technical para was sample based where you pretty much have a lot of room to show them your technical skills.

Interview Question – Describe how the three main financial statements connect to each other?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. They offered me the salary that I was looking forward (within the company range) and I accepted.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent

Interviewed at US Airways

Interview Details – they called me back 2 days after I did app online. did good in telephone interview and did good in face-to-face interview

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!