US Airways Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Airways.

Interview

Cut and dry

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I was contacted by phone about 2 - 3 weeks ago and interviewed. I was told that I passed the interview and would be contacted by e-mail or phone for the face to face interview. I have not heard. Was just wondering how long some of you had to wait from passing the phone interview until when you were contacted. I have no contact number or e-mail for them, so wondering if something wrong happened or if I should just be patient and wait. Were you re-contacted by phone or e-mail?

Interview Questions

• Past Experience Behavioral Based   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at US Airways.

Interview

One phone screening, one Panel interview, and one 1-1 interview with the hiring manager. Basic .NET and Design questions. Minor debugging questions.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I went to a large group interview when i saw an add in the paper that this companu was hiring. They told us a little about the company and showed some videos and then did both group and one on one interviews. Just be honest and friendly and prepared for the interview. Have a good resume ready.

Negotiation

Everyone gets the same offer in the begining.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Airways.

Interview

Was a lengthy phone interview than followed up by 2 in person interviews. The in person interviews were with 1 manager. The 2nd inperson interview was followed with a 3 person panel interview. Both took about 1 hour. The interviews were done in a professional manner and no real surprises.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone started screaming at you in front of a large public crowd?   Answer Question

Interview

Interviewer was over 30 minutes late arriving and nobody seemed to be able to help. I did the interview for the practice but could tell right from the start that it was not going to be a good fit. It seemed highly disorganized and employees seemed to have very low moral.

Interview Questions

• The pay for the job is $8.50 are you willing to work for this rate?   2 Answers

Strategic Forecast Analyst Interview

Interview

First phase is a phone interview discussing general questions about Yield Management and the Airline Industry. Second phase is an on site visit including lunch with an analyst and interviews with two managers. They also administer a math test. The interviews delve deeper into knowledge of Revenue Management techniques and how you assess valuation and probability in air pricing.

Interview Questions

• There a few random questions asking you to measure the market size or airline size which how they are phrased and sequenced could throw you off a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After a few an offer is usually sent out at the salary you provided.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Airways.

Interview

My interview process was job specific it wasn't a campus interview and they pretty much asked about all the technical level details of the job, whether I had those skills to do the job. and some behavioral questions like tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

• No such unexpected questions but basic excel skills questions were there   Answer Question

Negotiation

the pay scale is pretty much fixed and cant be negotiated as much

Intern Engineer Interview

Interview

Had an on campus interview with US Airways engineers for an internship. Interview consisted of basic STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest team you worked with during your past?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Airways.

Interview

I will talk about my face to face interview experience. I am an ordinary guy and ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to be a flight attendant but for some reason, it was too much of a dream. I never felt like I was cut out for it. I arrived in Charlotte, NC with just a pocketful of dreams. I don't have clear skin. I don't have a perfect white teeth. All I had when I got there was a positive attitude. The recruiters were very nice and accommodating. I was never pressured to be someone that I am not. I will not detail exactly how the interview went but instead, I will give you tips and advice on how to make the most out of the opportunity that gave you for a face to face interview. 1. Be genuine. Do not try so hard to be a social butterfly if you really are not. 2. Be nice. Whoever you are talking to, a recruiter or a co-applicant, give them the respect they deserve. 3. Be prepared. Before the interview, I did a lot of research from do's and dont's about wearing a suit to body language when responding to an interview question. Do not ignore that finer details. 4. Look your best. I really don't think it matters what color of suit your wear to the interview. Just wear something that you know you would look your best on and that will make you feel and look confident. 5. Be interested. Listen to what the recruiters say. Listen attentively. 6. Be a good team player. Respect everyone. 7. Practice good posture. This will really help make you look more professional. 8. Follow instructions. 9. Think positively and have no doubts in yourself. 10. Be genuine. You got this! :) You only get 1 shot at this. Give it your best. If you were like me who is very conscious about your "looks", don't be. US airways are looking for well rounded individuals. Looks are not important. Don't let other people tell you, you cant be a flight attendant. Prove them wrong by going to the interview and getting a job offer. Make it happen. Break boundaries.

Interview Questions

• What is the least interests you in the FA position and what interests you the most?   2 Answers