US Airways Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one interview on the phone. The recruiter asked 3 questions and then will schedule you for f2f, which is a face to face however it will be a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Desrcibe yourself? What was problem that you had at work, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at US Airways (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

After applying the first phase was a phone interview with a recruiter then a face to face with two senior managers. If you made it thru that phase the next was with another senior manager and the managing director of customer service (in CLT she is a witch). If you get that far they will either offer a job at that interview or shortly after. They will use the STAR interview where everything is a tell me about a time question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have a disagreement with a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the top of the entry level scale however you can negotiate.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Airways.

Interview

The interview was fine. Two people sat the room. It was short and sweet and to the point. Everyone was very friendly and we laughed a lot. They had a list of five questions sitting in front of them and as I answered them they were writing, which was a little intimidating. The room they interviewed me in was pretty messy and kind of informal.

Interview Questions

• They asked, 'Over 200 people applied for this position, why do you think you deserve this job'? They also said 'Tell us about a time at work when something went wrong and how did you handle it?'.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Airways (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed about 1 weeks later to schedule a phone interview through an online appointment book. Got called back in 2 days to the phone interview . After the phone interview I was invited to a f2f interview but he didn't had an appointment open and they could call me in few days to do the schedule the f2f interview. So I still waiting..

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Airways (Portland, OR).

Interview

Phone interview, and then a second interview(if you make it pass the first) for a face-to-face. It was more like a cool conversation instead of an interview for employment. Two very nice guys did the hiring and it was actually fun to converse with them.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests, what did you do in previous jobs, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was simple and easy.

Baggage Specialist Resolution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Airways (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Completed the online application. Received the invite for the phone interview, completed with invitation to a face to face interview. It is a long process, learning patience, and about one month later I have accepted the offer. Training begins in one week, and I am excited to begin my new chapter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy no difficult questions just telling us are we able to handle this job and giving us the pros and cons. it was two hiring managers in the room asking basic questions

Interview Questions

• how can you handle pressure   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Airways (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I had two interviews before I got offered the job. They asked general job questions and was pretty chill. I joked around with them so that probably helped a lot. They mentioned there were over a hundred applicants so I guess I did well enough!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with an angry customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at US Airways (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online in Jan and was scheduled for a phone interview about a week later. After that interview I was immediately offered a f2f interview. Because of no available interview dates my f2f was not for another a month or so. It was about 50 people there interviewing. After our orientation we all had a 1 on 1 interview with a hiring manager. I'm not sure who got the job but they asked similar questions from the phone interview. PLEASE pay attention to the presentation. Those selected were drug tested and fingerprinted right after. The background check took a lil over a month but I think it will be well worth the wait!! Congrats to everyone who made it!!

Interview Questions

• Explain a personal difficult situation you've had and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Airways (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and professional actual interview. The interview and hiring process took too long. Human Resources took very long to actually get the offer through. Made me wait about a month for processing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had to perform several task by a deadline and how I approached it.   Answer Question