US Airways

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Sicklerville, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at US Airways in April 2014.

Interview Details – I just got done with the video interview and I must say it was pretty nerve wrecking. As much as I prepared for it, I was still nervous. Only because it's an automated recording, not a live person so you don't know what their reaction is and you can't feed off of their reactions. The questions they ask aren't exactly the same. I was caught off guard with a couple of them but I was able to make it through. They give you a minute to think about your answer, so that helped alot.
One of my tips is to always be prepared. Don't go in thinking you've got all the answers because you prepared with the questions they show here. Expect the unexpected and just be yourself.

Interview Question – What responsibilities from your previous job do you think can help you with a FA position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Fleet Service Agent Interview

Fleet Service Agent
Phila, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Airways in February 2012.

Interview Details – Mass hiring and group interview

Interview Question – Why do you want the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Customer Assistance Representative
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at US Airways in September 2012.

Interview Details – short presentation, face to face interview questions on customer service and how to handle stressful situations

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at US Airways in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was a one on one interview with the manager the interview was brief she asked me a few customer service related questions. The interview seemed that it went great. At the end she said I would hear from them in a few weeks. A few weeks went and past and I had to call back to HR to get a response. About a day after I got an email saying they went with another candidate, its a little fishy if you ask me...

Interview Question – Name a time where you had to go against company policy to please a customer.   Answer Question

Duty Manager Ramp Operations Interview

Duty Manager Ramp Operations
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Airways in May 2010.

Interview Details – Normal Interview process, they allowed me to interview over the phone as I had a previous committment & couldnt be there in person. 2 Person panel, STAR format(Situation, Task, Action, Result) I felt it went well.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you were praised for the job you did?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Airways in February 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen then an interview was scheduled the following week.

Found out in the interview they were looking for approx 5 years experience and the pay was $38,000 a year with no bonuses and regular travel.

Interview Question – tell me about a time you cut corners and did not give 100% when filling a position?   View Answer

Duty Manager Interview

Duty Manager
Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Airways in April 2009.

Interview Details – They use a target selection process, which determines your fit for the position

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Money

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!