US Airways US Airways Flight Attendant Jun 2013 Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

US Airways Flight Attendant Jun 2013 Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at US Airways in June 2013.

I applied online thru the us airways website about two weeks later I got the call for the interview and i would be flown out. I was so excited and believed I would get an equal opportunity but that's not really the case. My best advice is have the mindset that you probably won't make it because their interviewing hunderads of canidates and selecting a small few. I would also say that appearance is a big key, I think more than not once you walk in they know who they want or not. Out of the 30 people in my class only 2 were selected to go the next round so you can see that the odds are stacked up against you also from what i can see they don't have alot of young flight attendants and if your a minority your chances are even slimmer.

Interview Questions

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!