US Airways Yield Management Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Yield Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Airways in February 2011.

I got my resume in through HR with a contact who works at the company. There was an initial phone interview which I thought went very badly, but I got the in person interview anyway. The in person interview consisted of 3 interviews each with 2 people and myself. There was a skills test doing some basic algebra and statistics. Finally there was a one on one lunch, which is where I blew it.

Interview Questions
  • How many ties are there in the United States?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Airways

Yield Management Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at US Airways.

I submitted my resume and applied online. I was contacted within a month for a phone screening with a Team Lead, and then flown out for the interview process. There were 3 in person interviews, a 1 on 1 lunch with a current analyst, and then a skills test (basic math). The whole process took from 10am to 4pm. It is a long process, but not overwhelming at all.

Interview Questions
    • There is a math application test. Nothing in the interview was overwhelming, but this part is more than just regurgitating practiced answers to generic questions.   Answer Question

Worked for US Airways? Contribute to the Community!