US Army

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

13B Cannon Crew Member Interview

Mission Hills, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at US Army in July 2009.

Interview Details – I spoke to a recruiter and asked for a Combat MOS that was shipping to Basic Training as soon as possible. He set me up as a Field Artillery Crewmember and took me to the MEPS to fil out paperwork and take a physical. Got that knocked out and left 8 days later.

Interview Question – As long as you are honest and up front with your recruiter you shouldnt have any problems getting into the Army.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating, they pay what they pay. If you dont like it then dont join.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Army

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Army 13B Cannon Crew Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Army employees and interview candidates.