US Army Corps of Engineers

Very Easy Interview

Aquatic Biologist Interview

Aquatic Biologist
Vicksburg, MS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers in December 2009.

Interview Details – I met my lab manager at lunch in VIcksburg, MS. We discussed my previous experience of working as a field/lab biologist in college. We also discussed how under the gun the lab was for their latest project, so i volunteered to work that day. My manager (as well as his manager) said "We've never had anyone who was willing to work on the day of their interview." And that's how i got hired.

Interview Question – The interview was a breeze, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a reasonable salary ($10.00/hr), as well as days off that i needed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Army Corps of Engineers

Worked for US Army Corps of Engineers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Army Corps of Engineers Aquatic Biologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Army Corps of Engineers employees and interview candidates.