US Army Corps of Engineers
www.usace.army.mil Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

US Army Corps of Engineers Project Management Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management Specialist Interview

Project Management Specialist
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers in September 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for the job online. Was contacted via phone and offered a phone interview. The interview took place about a week later and lasted about an hour. There were two interviewers who asked about 10 questions in total. The interview questions were basic and boring. I did not rehearse, but the interviewers seemed impressed with my answers. I was contacted a few days later and informed that I had not been selected for the position I interviewed for, but was offered the same job at a lower pay grade. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not consider myself in a position to negotiate. I needed the job in the location I interviewed for and was willing to take whatever was offered in order to move to Louisville.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Army Corps of Engineers

Worked for US Army Corps of Engineers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Army Corps of Engineers Project Management Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Army Corps of Engineers employees and interview candidates.