US Army Corps of Engineers Project Management Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers (Louisville, KY) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied for the job online. Was contacted via phone and offered a phone interview. The interview took place about a week later and lasted about an hour. There were two interviewers who asked about 10 questions in total. The interview questions were basic and boring. I did not rehearse, but the interviewers seemed impressed with my answers. I was contacted a few days later and informed that I had not been selected for the position I interviewed for, but was offered the same job at a lower pay grade. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not consider myself in a position to negotiate. I needed the job in the location I interviewed for and was willing to take whatever was offered in order to move to Louisville.