US Army Corps of Engineers Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks after making a referral list to be asked to interview. Interview was 45 min, 8 questions. No second interview. Had to call and ask the status, they dont seem to let you know if you don't get selected. Asked pretty general questions, want examples of specific projects, teamwork, leadership

Interview Questions

• How have you worked on difficult technical projects and how did you lead the team doing so? Describe the technical project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Army Corps of Engineers

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers in November 2009.

Interview

Very formal process with 10 questions asked by the board president and the other 2 members grading the responses. There was no elaboration on the question nor any discussion after the answer was given. The entire process took about 45 minutes. My best advice I can give is read the job announcement very carefully and you can almost come up with the questions from the key words that are placed in the Job Description.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Governemnts role in Project Management   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers in April 2008.

Interview

I received an email forward from a friend. The email was sent to government employees. I sent my resume to the Human Resources manager in the email and she called me. I interviewed with her and the person who would be my supervisor over the telephone. After the two interviews, I was offered the position. They asked me about my resume and why I thought I would be a good project manager. I had examples of challenges I had encountered in the past and how I overcame them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate a higher pay step, but I was unsuccessful.