US Army Corps of Engineers Realty Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Realty Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers.

Difficult. Because of hiring practices by the government, and me not fitting the preffered status I had to work as a contractor first, and then apply for federal status. Took three years. As far as the interview, I can not really state as I was targeted for some unique qualifications.

Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for US Army Corps of Engineers

Realty Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers in June 2009.

The job process starts with the United States Government Employment website USAJobs. A resume is submitted and must go through a centralized processing center. If deemed qualified, the resume will be referred to the department that is seeking to hire. However, only the top 3 to 5 applicants will be forwarded. I was contacted for a phone interview based on my resume. The interview lasted approximately 1 hour. I was then contacted by HR to inquire if I wanted the position. Some paperwork had to be submitted and they paid for relocation. Some outstanding individuals but for the most part, I was underwhelmed by the quality of the workforce. The work culture is overwhelmed by a sense of entitlement and an overall feeling of mediocrity.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult work experience and explain how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Why do I want to work for the Corps of Engineers in New Orleans?   Answer Question
    N/A