US Army Corps of Engineers Toured Plant and Spoke With Operations Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Toured Plant and Spoke With Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walla Walla, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers (Walla Walla, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

First call came from an admin person that ask if I was still interrested in the job and then I was told there may not be an interview but I should know in a couple of weeks. The time went by and I didn't get a call, so I called them back. They had already interviewed a few people, but I was able to speak with the hiring manager. I offered to drive about 5 hours to speak face to face and he accepted. He was a very nice guy who had experience outside of the government. I really wish I had been able to work for him.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you want to stay and become the Technical Section Leader at your previous job?   1 Answer

Offer did not meet expectations or cost of living for the area. (This may have been okay but it was difficult to know what the finacial future would bring.)