US Army Corps of Engineers

www.usace.army.mil

US Army Corps of Engineers Toured Plant and Spoke With Operations Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toured Plant and Spoke With Operations Manager Interview

Toured Plant and Spoke With Operations Manager
Walla Walla, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Army Corps of Engineers in June 2009.

Interview Details – First call came from an admin person that ask if I was still interrested in the job and then I was told there may not be an interview but I should know in a couple of weeks. The time went by and I didn't get a call, so I called them back. They had already interviewed a few people, but I was able to speak with the hiring manager. I offered to drive about 5 hours to speak face to face and he accepted. He was a very nice guy who had experience outside of the government. I really wish I had been able to work for him.

Interview Question – Why didn't you want to stay and become the Technical Section Leader at your previous job?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Offer did not meet expectations or cost of living for the area. (This may have been okay but it was difficult to know what the finacial future would bring.)

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Army Corps of Engineers

Worked for US Army Corps of Engineers? Contribute to the Community!