US Army

2.3

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army in April 2014.

Interviewers were polite and very professional.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were up front, quite straight forward and there didn't seem to be a hidden agenda. Very professional.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army in January 2013.

US Army Schooling and Basic Army Training Active Duty/ Reserve Time.

Interview Questions
    • In my Male Mechanical Field I get questioned more than the men do in all interviews.   View Answer
    Contract ended with three different companys.

Special Forces Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Army in December 2011.

A two week selection that tested your mental and physical abilities. Based on how well you meet their target, is your corresponding chance to be selected to further the training. Heavy weights carried miles, problem solving abilities, work capacity, physical fitness and IQ are all a part of the testing

Interview Questions
    • A local village leader needs water, but in order to restore the water you must cut off another village's water. What would you do in the circumstance?   Answer Question

Fort Bragg Radio Trunk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army in May 2011.

After applying, I was scheduled for a telephone interview. When I put the call code in, no one was on the other line at the appointed time. I finally got in touch with the interviewer and was informed by her that she had forgotten about the interview and suggested that we just "knock out the interview" without the other interview panel members. Very unprofessional...

Interview Questions
    • Too many, because the interviewer was unfamiliar and unprepared for the interview.   Answer Question

First Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army in January 2011.

This is neither, it is a position that is granted by both the command sergeant major and the battalion commander who will determine if you qualify and have the competence to lead Soldiers into combat. If selected there is a 24 month requirement to say on as the senior enlisted advisor before you can move onto another position.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult aspect of the job is dealing with the unexpected. There are many situations that may arise that will have to be delt with in a timely and expedient manner.   Answer Question
    no nagotiation, had to take the job!

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at US Army in June 2010.

Lengthy back then. submitted resume in April. Emailed for interview in June. I had almost given up. Then received the job offer in July. Started in September. Sat in a room with a few people during the interview. It was very informal. Common sense questions.

Interview Questions
    There was no room for negotiating

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army in February 2010.

Applied for the job via the company website in Dec 2009. Recieved an e-mail that resume and application was received the same day. Had a phone call in January 2010 that DFMWR was interested in doing an interview with me. Went to the first interview by the Branch Manager which was successful. Was called for 2nd interview two days later with the immediate supervisor. That was successful and was offered the position a few days later.

Bonus points: your personality and how you can fit the team plus get along with others is heavily weighed. They weren't just looking for someone who knew the job (though knowing the job is very important).

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for this government job. The starting salary was already pre-set based upon federal government standards.

Combat Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at US Army in February 2009.

easy and efficient. i accepted the offer and worked at ft bragg and enjoyed my time here. i have a chance to serve and also get to work at a great location. ft bragg is a great base for training and staying ready to deploy. i would recommend the army to all.

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army in April 2008.

The interview process starts with the recruiter, who asks what you would like to do. Then through ASVAB testing, a Physical fitness test, and what your willing to volunteer to do you pick what job field interests you. Basic things like partial color blindness and a low score on the ASVAB will limit the job fields you can select from.

No negotiation