US Army Interview Questions in Fort Bragg, NC

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.4

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

I met with the hiring official in a conference room after he called me on the phone. It was just the two of us. There wasn't anyone else present. It was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• We just talked about my skills and how I would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewers were polite and very professional.

Interview Questions

• All questions were up front, quite straight forward and there didn't seem to be a hidden agenda. Very professional.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

US Army Schooling and Basic Army Training Active Duty/ Reserve Time.

Interview Questions

• In my Male Mechanical Field I get questioned more than the men do in all interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Contract ended with three different companys.

US Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

There is know interview Process. In the military you get promoted by time and grade. The promotion process is used in the military. There is know interview Process. In the military you get promoted by time and grade. The promotion process is used in the military.

Special Forces Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

A two week selection that tested your mental and physical abilities. Based on how well you meet their target, is your corresponding chance to be selected to further the training. Heavy weights carried miles, problem solving abilities, work capacity, physical fitness and IQ are all a part of the testing

Interview Questions

• A local village leader needs water, but in order to restore the water you must cut off another village's water. What would you do in the circumstance?   Answer Question

O3 - Army - Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

You will be fully evaluated, which will test you in every way possible. Your character will be highly scrutinized and evaluated. Your physical fitness and capacity will be highly scrutinized and evaluated. Your mental fitness and capacity will be highly scrutinized and evaluated. Your emotional strength and resilience will be highly scrutinized and evaluated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to serve your country in this capacity?   1 Answer

Fort Bragg Radio Trunk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

After applying, I was scheduled for a telephone interview. When I put the call code in, no one was on the other line at the appointed time. I finally got in touch with the interviewer and was informed by her that she had forgotten about the interview and suggested that we just "knock out the interview" without the other interview panel members. Very unprofessional...

Interview Questions

• Too many, because the interviewer was unfamiliar and unprepared for the interview.   Answer Question

Marine Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

it was a paper packet about 40 pages. you can get all the information you need from the USAREC website. follow the instructions and submit the required documents. a selection board meets on selected dates and selects the most qualified individuals to continue on to training.

Interview Questions

• there was no interview questions   1 Answer

First Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

This is neither, it is a position that is granted by both the command sergeant major and the battalion commander who will determine if you qualify and have the competence to lead Soldiers into combat. If selected there is a 24 month requirement to say on as the senior enlisted advisor before you can move onto another position.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult aspect of the job is dealing with the unexpected. There are many situations that may arise that will have to be delt with in a timely and expedient manner.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no nagotiation, had to take the job!

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

Lengthy back then. submitted resume in April. Emailed for interview in June. I had almost given up. Then received the job offer in July. Started in September. Sat in a room with a few people during the interview. It was very informal. Common sense questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiating