US Army Interview Questions in Fort Hood, TX

Updated May 30, 2015

2.7

Deputy Chief of Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army (Fort Hood, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview with the COL who was supervisor. He reviewed my comprehensive service record and letters of recommendation. He was familiar with my job performance from my previous job.

Interview Questions

• What i knew about resources available on post and how familiar I was with the organization and its mission.   Answer Question

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Army (Fort Hood, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Was asked how well I 'play' with others, and how well I can follow orders. I was asked how I can better the Force what can I bring to the table. I was also asked if I was looking for a job or a career. First and foremost you are a soldier so you no matter what your job or skill set you have to have the basic skills of a trained soldier and ready for combat first and foremost.

Interview Questions

• So you must think you are hot stuff because you have a medal from the President, well guess what we don't care when the bullets start to fly and the bombs go off how will you protect your fellow battle buddy? At the end of the day that is what matters.   1 Answer
    • How well do you know your MOS (job)?   1 Answer

Squadron Ops and Plans Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Hood, TX

Application

interviewed at US Army (Fort Hood, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

I was brought into the company after 2 sets of panel interviews and a system of medical evaluations.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to serve the US Army?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired as a Specialist, 3 ranks above entry level. Hire employees based on their talents and expertise not on a soley entry level basis.