US Army Interview Questions & Reviews in Georgia

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newnan, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at US Army in April 2010.

Must be able to pass a drug test. Can not have outstanding felonies in your record. Must be able to pass a physical competency test. Will take a written exam to determine what jobs you may qualify for.

Multimedia Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at US Army.

Extensive background check. Rigorous tests - physical and mental. I met guys who had been planning to be in the Army their whole life who couldn't pass and get in for various reasons, mostly physical inadequacies.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to die for your country?   View Answer
    Intensive, stressful. I had to stand my ground and make sure I was going to have a job that would benefit me and my country.

Training Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at US Army in February 2010.

You normally have to go through MEPS so they can check if you're psychically qualified and also take the placement to make sure you are able to pass the standard testing.

Interview Questions
    • Basic training is the hardest you get and depends if you're being a combat support or not.   Answer Question

Satellite Network Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Gordon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Gordon, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 months - interviewed at US Army in August 2010.

There is no real interview process. You must have the MOS of 25S - Satellite Maintainer/Operator to be qualified for it and then get selected for the Satellite Network Controller ASI course 1C. You must then take and pass that twenty plus week long course which many people have difficulty with.

Interview Questions
    • You must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI.   Answer Question

Special Forces Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Stewart, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Stewart, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in January 2009.

3 week assessment after meeting basic qualifications. 1 in 3 are successful.

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Benning, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 12 months - interviewed at US Army.

OSUT, Airborne, RIP, training cycle and deployment before you're accepted by unit.

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

interviewed at US Army in June 2009.

The interview process consists of meeting with a recruiter who in turn will try to find a job suitable for you as well as meeting the needs of the army. Typical questions include use of drugs, felonies, or bad credit history. Fairly informal and pretty fast process depending upon your history.

no negotiaion

15T2F UH-60 Maintainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in November 2009.

You go to see a recruiter, take a aptitude and skills test, depending on your score and open slots a certain number of jobs will be open to you.

Interview Questions
    • There really isn't much questioning going on. There are background checks, the ASVAB test, a urinalysis, and a lot of paperwork. Just make sure you decide what you want to do before you go in, and stick with it. Be stubborn and do not let them talk you into another job.   Answer Question
    Very difficult they will try to funnel you very aggressively into the job they want you to fill, you just have to be aggressive right back, don't be afraid to walk out.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at US Army in October 2009.

US Army-ASFAB test

N/A

Senior Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Benning, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in September 2011.

Hiring is easy. Medical physical, mental evaluation and Comprehensive examination. I had to have six years of experience before I was eligible for this position as senior instructor. The interview went like this" what experiences do you have" told them my experiences and then they asked what would I do if I could change anything about the course so I told them how I would improve the course and make it better.

The management was very professional and asked many questions to ensure that I was the right one for the job. I also asked many questions and was not given negative feedback for this rather I was given positive feedback because I was prepared to answer their questions and was able to ask follow up questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what would I do to improve the course and make it more comprehensive. for example I was asked specifically what subjects would I keep and which ones I would get rid of and why. Then when I would choose one I would be asked why I would keep it or get rid of it. and how this would impact the course over a five year period.   View Answer
    There was negotiation phase the Army does not offer you anything like a civilian job does.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!