US Army Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.2

88H Cargo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA).

Interview

ASVAB, a test on basic math and english, Physcial test, a physcial fitness test and a drug test. They ask you what type of job you want , and then tell you what job you are able to have.

Multimedia Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Extensive background check. Rigorous tests - physical and mental. I met guys who had been planning to be in the Army their whole life who couldn't pass and get in for various reasons, mostly physical inadequacies.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to die for your country?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Intensive, stressful. I had to stand my ground and make sure I was going to have a job that would benefit me and my country.

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA).

Interview

OSUT, Airborne, RIP, training cycle and deployment before you're accepted by unit.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

You apply online through a database that sorts through applicants for specific experience. I was then put throught a board of reviewers that grade you based on the actual position requirements in comparison to years of experience. Following I am interviewed by 3 individuals with a series of questions. Final interview was with the General Officer I would have to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly easy. Because I was already in the system, there is a percentage increase within the alloted pay bracket that I was able to increase. No other options were available because of the limits of hiring actions for the government at the time.

Aircraft Powertrain Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rincon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Rincon, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

tailor your resume to look like exactly what the requirements are asking for, i.e if it says be fluent in spanish and you speak the language then put fluent in spanish not bilingual

Interview Questions

• i answered every question as truthful as i could and none of the questions seemed that hard   Answer Question

Family Readiness Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at US Army (Augusta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Through the Red Cross chapter I was a volunteer and the process was slighty different. I had to submit documents and chose from the list the career field I wanted to help out with - Glassdoor requires a lot of information to register, so don't be alarmed with the data I provided - my last job was volunteer services.

Senior Power Station Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA).

Interview

Go and see your local recruiter. They will ensure you are qualified. Then you will go to MEPS and sign a contract. Shortly after this, you will go to basic combat training and advanced individual training.

Interview Questions

• WHAT IN THE F**K ARE YOU DOING PRIVATE!!!!!!!!   1 Answer

88M Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

There is no real interview process for the Army, you go to MEPS to see if you are qualified and that's about it. It will take your whole day to complete because there are other individuals trying to do the same as you

Interview Questions

• You will be tested at MEPS to see if you are qualified   1 Answer

Anything Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Stewart, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Stewart, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

really easy. I walked in and said "sign me up". I took the asvab, took a drug test and a physical test. I went to a processing facility, had a full health screening and I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Metal Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Agility test, IQ test, blood test, a bunch of other test like pregnancy testing for women. They do an IQ test to know what tpes of jobs you are smart enough for.