US Army Information Technology Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucumcari, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Army (Tucumcari, NM).

Interview

take a physical training test and go to school for 6 months learning your job if you fail two classes your out. You have to see doctors to see if you are colorblind, flat footed, or have any deformations ect.

Interview Questions

• if you have ever done any drugs or have had been arrested before.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Interview

I was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan where i introduced the JNN or Joint Network Node. The Army was a great experience and allowed me to further my knowledge on Information Systems.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There Was None. Take It Or Leave It Mentality.

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Interview

Meet with your local recruiter and see what military occupational specialities your "qualified" for by taking the ASVAB which is the militarys version of an IQ/aptitude test. You will be taken to the nearest Military Entrance Processing center for a briefing, sign contract, fingerprint, herded like cattle. Review contract enlistment options, contract lenth etc. then ship for basic training sometime soon then attend OSUT or AIT, then first duty station assignment where you will actually start to "work".

Negotiation

Enlistment bonus for college completed

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

go to your nearest recruiting station and the recruiters will handle the rest. it's not rocket science. if you have what it takes to serve your country and don't mind them taking all the time they can from you then this is definitely the career for you.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Army (Wichita, KS).

Interview

I worked with a recruiter who took me through all the steps. They will handle everything to get you into basic training.

Interview Questions

• What were your address's for the past seven years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Army (Redmond, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that last about 30 mins. The second interview was in person and it was with 4 managers asking regular questions about my background.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at US Army (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2010.

Interview

Are you certified in IT Security? Do you have your CISSP? Do you have your CASP? Do you enjoy getting ridiculous timelines that are never able to make? If the above are true they will hire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army (Oviedo, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

There is no interview process, sign papers, swear in. just don't do drugs and don't break the law.

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army in January 2010.

Interview

When your enlistment contract expires, one generally has the option to renew their contract or separate from service. Negotiating the terms of this reenlistment can be tough, since reenlistment personnel are not always able to meet the proposed reenlistment terms (Bonus, duty assignment, number of years, et cetera) A person that is determined to exit service generally has better bargaining power over someone that is bound to reenlist regardless of circumstances.

Interview Questions

I was ready to leave service.