US Army Information Technology Specialist Interview Questions

1.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at US Army in June 2010.

Are you certified in IT Security? Do you have your CISSP? Do you have your CASP? Do you enjoy getting ridiculous timelines that are never able to make? If the above are true they will hire you.

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Army.

I worked with a recruiter who took me through all the steps. They will handle everything to get you into basic training.

Interview Questions
    • What were your address's for the past seven years?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online - interviewed at US Army in May 2013.

The first interview was a phone interview that last about 30 mins. The second interview was in person and it was with 4 managers asking regular questions about my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oviedo, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in March 2009.

There is no interview process, sign papers, swear in. just don't do drugs and don't break the law.

Information Technology Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at US Army in January 2010.

When your enlistment contract expires, one generally has the option to renew their contract or separate from service. Negotiating the terms of this reenlistment can be tough, since reenlistment personnel are not always able to meet the proposed reenlistment terms (Bonus, duty assignment, number of years, et cetera) A person that is determined to exit service generally has better bargaining power over someone that is bound to reenlist regardless of circumstances.

Interview Questions

I was ready to leave service.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!