US Army

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at US Army in June 2010.

Interview Details – Are you certified in IT Security? Do you have your CISSP? Do you have your CASP? Do you enjoy getting ridiculous timelines that are never able to make? If the above are true they will hire you.

Wichita, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – I worked with a recruiter who took me through all the steps. They will handle everything to get you into basic training.

Interview Question – What were your address's for the past seven years?   View Answer

Redmond, WA

I applied online - interviewed at US Army in May 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone interview that last about 30 mins. The second interview was in person and it was with 4 managers asking regular questions about my background.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Oviedo, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in March 2009.

Interview Details – There is no interview process, sign papers, swear in. just don't do drugs and don't break the law.

Interview Question – ASVAB was not really difficult but annoying.   Answer Question

Information Technology Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at US Army in January 2010.

Interview Details – When your enlistment contract expires, one generally has the option to renew their contract or separate from service. Negotiating the terms of this reenlistment can be tough, since reenlistment personnel are not always able to meet the proposed reenlistment terms (Bonus, duty assignment, number of years, et cetera) A person that is determined to exit service generally has better bargaining power over someone that is bound to reenlist regardless of circumstances.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was ready to leave service.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!