US Army Interview Questions

2.3

Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at US Army.

During the interview the recruiter will ask some basic background information. He or she will also ask if you have any drug use in your past as well as present you with some career options. It is best if you do some research ahead of time and know what field you want to get into prior to going to the recruiter or they may attempt to steer you into a career field in the end you test scores will be the deciding factor.

Various Jobs Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army.

fill out the application and took the asvab. after you take the asvab and pass, they go off your score for the job offers that you can select from. once you pick your job, they tell you what dates are open so you can leave for training

Interview Questions
    • do you want to go air borne. asked about your medical history and if you been in trouble with the law   View Answer

Military Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army.

An oral interview in person conducted by a panel of senior officers with questions that were designed to gauge character and integrity. Questions were open ended and required thought to answer.

Interview Questions
    • One question that seemed strange was "what has been you favorite movie in the past five years and why".   View Answer

Environmental Interview

You will have to find a recruiter in the city near you. They will do a background check and see if you can get a secret clearance. You will have to give them you transcripts as well. After you are good to go, they will send you to either basic training or OCS.

US Army Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army.

Must pass ASVAB and all other entry requirements. Must be in good physical health and be able to do push ups, sit ups, and run. Once you can pass all the basic requirements you will be offered a number of jobs to select from.

U S Army Soldier Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army.

Not your typical interview. Just need to be committed to the U.S. Army and sign some paperwork. Be honest with all the questions they ask you in person and in paper! It is really important, especially when it comes to your criminal background (if you have any) and health background. They will need a urine sample. And pretty much the whole process is "hurry up and wait" so expect a lot of sitting around and waiting for your turn to be done. If you can handle all that, you will be good to go!

Pfc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army in March 2015.

Was short had to answer the questions as truthful as possible or all the way, alot of them were my history questions i'm guessing cause they trying to make sure that you are a trustworthy person and you are going to become a trader.

US Army Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at US Army.

First you meet with a recruiter and fill out necessary paperwork. Next you will have to submit to a drug test and background check. You will also have to do a medical screening prior to doing the panel interview. Once the interview is completed and you are selected, you will have to do further medical screening.

Interview Questions
    • Not any unexpected questions. The recruiters share the questions with you.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Soldier Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at US Army.

I needed a moral waiver for a previous arrest from several years before I enlisted and the phone interview that I thought went well turned out to be a nightmare and my initial waiver was rejected. I had to wait six months and reapply and then went for two in person interviews, one of which was the same colonel from the phone interview and it went exceedingly well since I knew what he wanted to hear.

Visual Information Equipment Operator/Maintainer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Army.

The recruiting requirements have changed since joined but you can look them up on GoArmy.com. I basically talked to a recruiter to see what jobs were available and depending on the day, there will be different job openings so if you have your mind set on a specific job, don't settle for anything less. Then after I picked my job I had to go to MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) and take the ASVAB. Make sure you study for the ASVAB because if you score low and the job you picked has higher standards, then you won't be able to get that job. After the ASVAB you'll do a full medical examination, urine test and movement test. After that if everything is good and you meet the requirements, you'll get a ship date for when you'll be headed to basic training.

Interview Questions
    • There aren't any specific questions but make sure you are honest with everything you tell them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation with Uncle Sam