US Army

Relevance Date Difficulty

US Army Interview

US Army

Interviewed at US Army

Interview Details – no interview was required. you go to your states meps station and take a test. then you get a physical to check if you are fit for military service. Then you perform the oath of enlistment. then you are put on a bus to go to basic training. where you are the fitted for your uniforms. then you start training

Interview Question – no interview   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Cook

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Army in February 2010.

Interview Details – Make sure that you let them know everything about you. Make sure that you put everything on the table when asked. You will be asked to take the ASVAB, which is a test that lets the military know your abilities.

Interview Question – Do you or have you ever took any illegal drugs?   Answer Question

15T Interview

15T
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at US Army in August 2010.

Interview Details – MEPS, BCT, IAT long process and signing up takes a while. Ensure that you have all paper work ready to include all personal information that will be needed in the MEPS process. Pick the job that you want if they do not have do not settle as this will just cause you to be un happy during your term of service. Ensure that prepare for the BCT and theat you are physically fit.

Interview Question – Deployments away from family   Answer Question

Defense Travel Systems Administrator Interview

Defense Travel Systems Administrator

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Army in January 2013.

Interview Details – There is little to no interviewing that goes on in the military. If the leadership decides that you are best fit for a position, that will become your new job. This means that the judgement of senior leaders determines the quality of the workers. There isnt really much else to say other than the fact that I was forced into a job that required me to work for people who were less qualified than myself.

Interview Question – There were no questions involved in their decision   Answer Question

91L Interview

91L
Albany, NY

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – The recruiter came to my home, and administered a 1:1 interview. That briefly followed up by a personal aptitude assessment. From there, the next two weeks included trips to Albany MEPS for physical assessments, check-ups and vaccinations.

Interview Question – None too difficult to answer. None of the questions were personal   Answer Question

Scout Platoon Leader Interview

Scout Platoon Leader

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – OCS Board Interview: Scenario based questions at board interview with attempts to judge how you would act as a leader. The members of the board ask about how your current experience will translate to being a leader and why you are willing to join as opposed to pursuing a civilian career.

Interview Question – We don't want to go on a dangerous patrol, you have to convince us to go along with the mission.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

O3 - Army - Captain Interview

O3 - Army - Captain

Interviewed at US Army

Interview Details – Received ROTC Scholarship, do well so that you can go to college for free. You will not learn much until you commission as an officer and get on the job training.

Interview Question – What are you going to do after the military.   View Answer

Any Position Interview

Any Position
Norfolk, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in March 2010.

Interview Details – Walk into a recruiter office with no knowledge, walk out with very little information, but the skills and training happens once you're out training. Basic training takes about 9 weeks (if you survive), and then you get your technical training, ranging from 4 months to 1+ year.

Interview Question – What do you expect from this experience?   View Answer

Animal Care Technician Interview

Animal Care Technician
Fort Dix, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at US Army in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple. I put in my resume and application to USAJobs.com. Got the call for an interview and then the lengthy process began. The time it takes to get a new employee processed in is a little too long but there is an understanding as to why the process is there in the first place.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions for this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. Due to my background, I knew I would only get the minimum allowed.

Information Systems Manager Interview

Information Systems Manager

Interview Details – .

Applying for a federal career in the same fashion that you would apply for a private-sector job is not going to get you very far. There are some stark differences between the public and private sector, and that includes the way you submit a resume and application for a federal jo

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!