US Army Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.3

13b Interview

easy, recruiters are like sales men Talk to a recruiter, take a test, take a physical, pick a job, be micromanaged and look out for yourself the rest of the time

Intelligence Analyst Interview

You got the military entry processing station and conduct physcials and medical reviews after wards you have to pass a security clearance uin order to get the job, i also do not like that the glassdoor site is forcing me to do this.

Interview Questions
    • there is no questions if you pass the tests your in thanks for making me type this.   Answer Question

E5 - Army - Sergeant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Its more like a screening process. First a written test is conducted to see if you qualify to join and what areas you excel in. Then a medical screening/drug test is conducted and finally a physical test. This process occurs over the course of a few days to weeks. Upon meeting all criteria you will be assisted in picking a job path and sign your contract.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing about this process is challenging if you have completed high school and are in decent physical condition with no medical issues.   Answer Question
    When choosing your job and bonuses if available educate yourself before hand as to what they have to offer and remember that you are the asset. Do not sign unless you are happy with the terms.

Assistant Battalion Sustainment Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army.

Attended USMA where we choose our Branch and location based on our GPA, physical, and military scores. We were ranked against our peers for the slot that we wanted. Then sent to an Officer Basic Course and evaluated.

Logistics Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Meet with a military recruiter, take and pass the ASVAB test. Pass the physical fitness test. Below are a list of things to bring to MEPS
    Bring a Social Security card, birth certificate and driver's license
    Remove piercings, and do not wear clothing with obscene images
    Bring glasses or wear contacts, and bring along an eyeglass or contact lens case and solution
    Get a good night’s sleep, and arrive early

O5 - Army - Lieutenant Colonel Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at US Army.

Officers must attend a service academy, complete ROTC, or go through OCS training to be commissioned. There is no single interview process, the selection typically takes place over the course of several years.

Interview Questions
    • This not really applicable, but the toughest question to ask yourself is, "Is a career in service to the nation the right choice for me?"   View Answers (2)

Food Service Specialist Interview

Talking with an Army recruiter. He will help you find the best job that will fit your skills, history and preferences. The Army provided me with excellent opportunities for career advancement while I was in and it most definitely helped me outside of the military in seeking employment down the line.

Operations NCO Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army.

The hiring and interview process is pretty simple. The process begins by speaking with a Recruiter, passing the ASVAB, In-Depth Physical, and background check. It's important to do well in all areas to increase the opportunities to get the job that you want.

Interview Questions
    • Determining what's acceptable to tell or not tell the guidance counselor at MEPS; not everything is as important as it's made out to be.   Answer Question

Army Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army.

Meet with your local recruiter and see what military occupational specialities your "qualified" for by taking the ASVAB which is the militarys version of an IQ/aptitude test. You will be taken to the nearest Military Entrance Processing center for a briefing, sign contract, fingerprint, herded like cattle. Review contract enlistment options, contract lenth etc. then ship for basic training sometime soon then attend OSUT or AIT, then first duty station assignment where you will actually start to "work".

No negotiation phase

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Enlistment bonus for college completed