US Army Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Army (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

No interview process--if you can score high enough on the ASFAB, pass a physical exam, and select a career field that has a need, you're in. The requirements and recruitment process for the US Army are public knowledge and can be found on the Army's website.

Interview Questions

• There is general character assessment. You have to disclose as to whether you are a drug user, your nationality, and various other pieces of information to determine if you are a viable candidate.   Answer Question

Logistics Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Army (San Juan, PR).

Interview

Please review all the logistics credentials and experienced related to the logistical field within a large organization. Verify all training related to the field. In addition review and validate all combat experience of the individual in relationship to the job description or job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Do you posses the skill and the knowledge to lead a large organization.   1 Answer

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

You walk in talk to the recruiter and he asks what do you enjoy doing. He assures you that he has a job that you will absolutely love. He then starts asking you questions as he is setting up your pre-screen test known as the ASVAB. Once he has that set up he will have you sit down and take a pre eligibility test. If you pass it then he will start the application process where he will do a DL and Arrest record check.

Interview Questions

• can you pass a physical fitness test?
      Can you pass a drug test today?

1 Answer

Special Forces Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at US Army (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Go to the Armed Forces Career Center; take the ASVAB; tell the recruiter what type of career field in which you would like to train. Attend Initial Entry Training (Basic Training) followed by Advanced Individual Training and then report to your duty station.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done illegal drugs? what is your experience and work background? how long would you commit to service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there wasn't one.

Soldier Interview

Interview

None, for positions not requiring a security clearance, an individual just need the ability to clear basic background check, without a severe criminal record. For jobs requiring a security clearance, you need to have a clean background, no criminal record or major financial issues.

Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killingly Center, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army (Killingly Center, CT).

Interview

a lot of paper work to fill out. then you hacve testing to complete. next is a physical and oath swearing. you then have jhob selection and off to basic training

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at US Army.

Interview

There is not interview process you just sign your papers and kiss your family goodbye this is easy and painless you just have to realize what you are giving up in order to serve your country this is stupid they are making me write 50 words for this thing and it is the Army there are not 50 words that can describe signing your papers

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

All personnel are required to take the ASVAB. Where you get placed from there is dependent on scores and requirements in the Army. I sat with a career counselor who looked over my scores and asked me about my availability and then picked my top three career choices.

Interview Questions

• What were your interests in school?   1 Answer

35S - Signals Collector/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army (Columbia, SC).

Interview

I talked to a Army Recruiter about me wanting the join the Army. I took the ASVAB test in High School and my recruiter told me they would use that test to determine what job I would get in the Army. I got advancement rank to Private First Class for my involvement in JROTC during High School. Went to MEP station and passed the physical and joined the Army. Passed the ASVAB and drug test.

88H Cargo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army (Columbus, GA).

Interview

ASVAB, a test on basic math and english, Physcial test, a physcial fitness test and a drug test. They ask you what type of job you want , and then tell you what job you are able to have.