US Army

Very Easy Interview

13D AFATDS Specialist Interview

13D AFATDS Specialist
Mission, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at US Army in May 2011.

Interview Details – Pass basic training and advanced individual training. Basic training was the most challenging especially if you do not know what you are getting into but at the same time once completed it is a very rewarding and satisfying feeling.

Negotiation Details – none.

Fire Support Specialist Interview

Fire Support Specialist
Jamestown, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at US Army in October 2010.

Interview Details – prepare for the ASVAB well in advance. The better you score the more jobs there are that will be open to you as a Soldier. Start early preparing yourself for the physical fitness level you will need to possess to be successful in Basic Training

Interview Question – questions are straight forward as to what type of character you possess. they are looking for the someone who will live up to the Army values. Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First duty assignment and a rather nice sign up bonus

Deputy Program Manager Interview

Deputy Program Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – The first interview happened online using Skype, followed by a one on one interview onsite with 5 senior executives. A third interview required a 15 minute presentation followed by two more interview.

Interview Question – How would I develop an on-boarding program for millennial group.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company Commander Interview

Company Commander
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – the process was pretty easy, had to attend a board and the questions were not that difficult. I prepared before the interview and got advice from other people. it went well and the board was understanding of the situation.

Interview Question – There really were no hard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation phase

Very Easy Interview

15T Interview

15T

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in May 2010.

Interview Details – I beleive is the easiest interview. No need for experience or to tell anyone about yourself. Simply go to any recruiting station and the recruiter will do the rest. I believe this could be the only job were you can show up to the "interview" without being sure that you want to work there and the recruiter will do everything possible to convince you that you do.

Interview Question – Absolutely no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotioation

Combat Medic Interview

Combat Medic

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Go to the recruiter, enlistment rules change monthly. Had to loose 10 lbs, pass a short physical fitness assessment, a drug test, and an education test. Also had to pass a background check.

Negotiation Details – Just choose something you will like not what they offer you

Soldier Interview

Soldier

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – ach U.S. Army battalion and brigade has a military staff. This staff is comprised of officers who are responsible for a unique functional area (intelligence, supply, personnel administration, etc.) that is necessary for the unit to complete its mission. These officers answer directly to the executive and commanding officers and are designated by the code "S" and a number relating to a functional area. The S3 officer is in charge of operational planning and training at the battalion and brigade level.

Interview Question – Good   Answer Question

O3 - Army - Captain Interview

O3 - Army - Captain

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – A board review, then MEPS for an increasingly hard physical to pass, background checks, and basic training...then off to OCS for basic Officer selection and schooling, then after graduation you are sent to train on your selected job or Branch. After you pass your individual training you are off to your first duty location.

Interview Question – Background and physical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Open to negotiations

Health Care Specialist Interview

Health Care Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at US Army in July 2010.

Interview Details – The army requires you to be physically fit. This is the most difficult part of the hiring process for most people. You take an aptitude assessment and chose your job based on score. A low score on this assessment severely limits your number of choices. You complete many forms and a physical exam and if you meet most qualifications, you are allowed to go to basic training to begin your career.

Interview Question – None. If anything, you should tailor you answers the question honestly but appropriately.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – got a 15k sign on bonus. I just asked is there any incentives other than the usuals.

Comptroller Interview

Comptroller

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Can be very rigorous and time consuming. Take about 4-7 months after intial job applications. First, resume is reviewed for qualifications and specialized experience. Then, and interview is conducted. The whole process can be very length and difficult.

Interview Question – How does Abenomics play into the Labor Cost Sharing agreements the U.S Armed Forces and the Government of Japan have in place?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-exsistent. The offer is the offer very little wiggle room for salary negotiations.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!