US Army

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.3

US Army Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at US Army.

First you meet with a recruiter and fill out necessary paperwork. Next you will have to submit to a drug test and background check. You will also have to do a medical screening prior to doing the panel interview. Once the interview is completed and you are selected, you will have to do further medical screening.

Interview Questions
    • Not any unexpected questions. The recruiters share the questions with you.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Soldier Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at US Army.

I needed a moral waiver for a previous arrest from several years before I enlisted and the phone interview that I thought went well turned out to be a nightmare and my initial waiver was rejected. I had to wait six months and reapply and then went for two in person interviews, one of which was the same colonel from the phone interview and it went exceedingly well since I knew what he wanted to hear.

Visual Information Equipment Operator/Maintainer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Army.

The recruiting requirements have changed since joined but you can look them up on GoArmy.com. I basically talked to a recruiter to see what jobs were available and depending on the day, there will be different job openings so if you have your mind set on a specific job, don't settle for anything less. Then after I picked my job I had to go to MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) and take the ASVAB. Make sure you study for the ASVAB because if you score low and the job you picked has higher standards, then you won't be able to get that job. After the ASVAB you'll do a full medical examination, urine test and movement test. After that if everything is good and you meet the requirements, you'll get a ship date for when you'll be headed to basic training.

Interview Questions
    • There aren't any specific questions but make sure you are honest with everything you tell them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation with Uncle Sam

Infantry Officer Interview

straightforward process, worked with recruiter and filled out/submitted necessary paperwork in timely manner to expedite entry process. Contacted recruiter on a weekly basis at minimum to ensure paperwork did not get lost or fall through the cracks

U S Army Interview

The process entails visiting a Army recruiter and then testing and passing a physical examination for service. There are possible signing bonuses and also flexibility to select a career field of your choice.

No negotiation. You simply are notified of when you will report for your initial training and once that is complete your follow on assignment begins your military career.

Soldier Interview

See recruiter about opportunities. Take the ASVAB test. Be offered a position based on your skills and abilities. Pick one of the available positions offered. Report to Basic Combat Training at the designated site. Be prepared for long nights of no sleep, constant bickering by classmates and details, details' details.

Interview Questions
    none, it was a take it or leave it position

Dental Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Army.

While there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. So we've prepared a list of 100 potential interview questions. Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel. Will you face a few? Probably. Will you be well-served by being ready even if you're not asked these exact questions? Absolutely.
     1.Tell me about yourself.
    2.What are your strengths?
    3.What are your weaknesses?
    4.Who was your favorite manager and why?
    5.What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
    6.Why do you want this job?
    7.Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
    8.Tell me about your proudest achievement.
    9.If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
    10.If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?

Information Technology Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

I was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan where i introduced the JNN or Joint Network Node. The Army was a great experience and allowed me to further my knowledge on Information Systems.

Interview Questions
    There Was None. Take It Or Leave It Mentality.

Supply Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

No interview. Just enlisted and picked my job. You go to the recruiters office and pick which branch you like and see if they are excepting new enlisties. Then you pick which service you want to join and begin the enlisting process which can take a couple of days to a few months it all depends on you and if you want to go to boot camp sooner or later.

no negotiation. your pay is based on time served and rank.

Army Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Placerville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Placerville, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army.

sat down with recruiter 9 years ago and signed paperwork. Was then sent off to ft Knox did basic and completed two deployments. I don't regret my choices in joining it made me who I am today and I've now complaints.

Interview Questions
    • Ever done drugs, ever been convicted of a felony.   View Answer