US Army Signal Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

You walk in talk to the recruiter and he asks what do you enjoy doing. He assures you that he has a job that you will absolutely love. He then starts asking you questions as he is setting up your pre-screen test known as the ASVAB. Once he has that set up he will have you sit down and take a pre eligibility test. If you pass it then he will start the application process where he will do a DL and Arrest record check.

Interview Questions

• can you pass a physical fitness test? Can you pass a drug test today?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You go to recruiter. say you want in. He says ok. Paperwork is being done. you do tests. you pass test. your on your way... Everything will happen really fast. There could be a wait time. but when your not waiting it will go fast.

Interview Questions

• Not knowing enough. It's a big disadvantage not knowing what your doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Airborne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Must be physically fit and and in good health. Took ASVAB test and then selected job in the test score range. The better your score the better the job you will be offered. Think about the future of the job you choose, can you use it once your out of the Army?

Interview Questions

• Study for the ASVAB and don't be pressured into a job you don't want.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

31u--signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I used a recruiter, I was still in High School. I went in using a program called the delayed entry program. It was on of my best chooses I could have ever made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can make requests for differnet Military Training before you sign up. That way you will get them because it was part of your contract. BUt rememeber to keep records of everything you sign.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Murfreesboro, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview there was a lot of paper work you had to put about 20 different people in the paper work there was a big test that you have to take and if you don't pass you can't go into the army until the next year

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (North Charleston, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

It basically was a physical and they asked me a lot of questioned about my past. Then we went down to maps to starts the physical. I got sworn in maybe a day later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army in August 2010.

Interview

It is the army I have to write a 50 word minim description. We'll if you are joining you know what you are in for right? If the answer is no then don't join. You take your asvab test,then you go thru the enlistment process. You pick your job,swear in and boom you are off to basic training.

Signal Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinesville, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Hinesville, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Just filling out paper work to see if you are eligible and drug test and a physical test that consits of running two miles and push up fr two minutes and sit ups for two minutes. Not hard at all and a test called the ASVAB

Interview Questions

• Do you have any crimes or did any drugs   1 Answer

Signal Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Walk into a recruiters office and pass an Asvab test and not be over weight

Negotiation

bonus for MOS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Go to your Hometown Recruiting office. Talk to a Recuiter. Get setup to take an ASFAB test and then go through MEPS

Negotiation

Get shipped off to Basic Training