US Army Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.3

IT Management Specialist Interview

According to the email response I received, my experience in the Army made me ineligible for a position in DLA as an IT Specialist in management. With all my other management experience, they decided not to conduct the interview. I got the impression they had someone else in mind well before I was scheduled for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think your military experience in managing IT personnel and fiscal budgeting qualifies you for this duty position?   Answer Question

O3 - Army - Captain Interview

Received ROTC Scholarship, do well so that you can go to college for free. You will not learn much until you commission as an officer and get on the job training.

Interview Questions
    • What are you going to do after the military.   View Answer

Soldier Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at US Army.

ach U.S. Army battalion and brigade has a military staff. This staff is comprised of officers who are responsible for a unique functional area (intelligence, supply, personnel administration, etc.) that is necessary for the unit to complete its mission. These officers answer directly to the executive and commanding officers and are designated by the code "S" and a number relating to a functional area. The S3 officer is in charge of operational planning and training at the battalion and brigade level.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied through other source - interviewed at US Army.

One interview with a panel group

US Army Recruiter E-6 Interview

Must be and be at least an E-5/SGT to apply

Property Book Officer Interview

you go to usa jobs and register, then you answer questions just to see if you make the process. The questions ar egood if you answer honestly, what i noticed is that people say they are experts in systems and equipment that they really are not. if you want an opportunity to make the list you have to answer that you are an expert even if you are not. i believe the system to be scewd.

Infantry Fire Team Leader Interview

You are sent to a board that consists of the Battalion Sergeant Major and 4 of the 5 Company First Sergeants. They ask you questions about yourself, your family, your time in the military, your Soldiers and their families. You get asked questions to see how tactically and technically proficient you are. You get asked questions about weapon systems and Army programs etc...

Human Intelligence Collector Interview

There was not an interview process.

05 Lieutenant Colonel Interview

Had to call my assignments officer and request assignment to the location. Then I underwent a buddy-check. No formal interview

Interview Questions
    • This question does not apply because we do not interview for work in the Army. We get assignments and go where we are told. Too easy.   Answer Question

First Sergeant Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at US Army.

Centralized promotion based on panel of senior leaders. Annual reviews, performance, education, fitness, and combat expierence.

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!