US Army Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.3

Intelligence Analyst Interview

You got the military entry processing station and conduct physcials and medical reviews after wards you have to pass a security clearance uin order to get the job, i also do not like that the glassdoor site is forcing me to do this.

Interview Questions
    • there is no questions if you pass the tests your in thanks for making me type this.   Answer Question

MBA Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army in September 2014.

After an initial first first-round interview I was invited to conduct final-round interview with one of the VPs of finance. Both interviews went very well and I was able to establish a good rapport with both interviewers. They were extremely friendly and showed genuine interest in me as an employee.

The sad part was they filled all their positions from last years interns.

I was sent an extremely cordial rejection e-mail and encouraged to maintain contact with two of the people I interviewed with about the potential for just in time hiring after the completion of my MBA.

Interview Questions
    • All finance specific questions were rather basic, but I was surprised by one behavioral question. The first part was a normal "tell me about a time when you were in a leadership position" question but the follow-on question asked "how would you handle an employee who failed to meet significant job requirements?"   Answer Question

E5 - Army - Sergeant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Its more like a screening process. First a written test is conducted to see if you qualify to join and what areas you excel in. Then a medical screening/drug test is conducted and finally a physical test. This process occurs over the course of a few days to weeks. Upon meeting all criteria you will be assisted in picking a job path and sign your contract.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing about this process is challenging if you have completed high school and are in decent physical condition with no medical issues.   Answer Question
    When choosing your job and bonuses if available educate yourself before hand as to what they have to offer and remember that you are the asset. Do not sign unless you are happy with the terms.

US Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army in January 2010.

Whether you go through ROTC or West Point, the interview has to do with getting into your college / university. If you decide to finish your bachelors first, you can go through the OCS route.

Interview Questions
    Got into School, everything else is auto drive from there.

Assistant Battalion Sustainment Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army.

Attended USMA where we choose our Branch and location based on our GPA, physical, and military scores. We were ranked against our peers for the slot that we wanted. Then sent to an Officer Basic Course and evaluated.

Logistics Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Meet with a military recruiter, take and pass the ASVAB test. Pass the physical fitness test. Below are a list of things to bring to MEPS
    Bring a Social Security card, birth certificate and driver's license
    Remove piercings, and do not wear clothing with obscene images
    Bring glasses or wear contacts, and bring along an eyeglass or contact lens case and solution
    Get a good night’s sleep, and arrive early

O5 - Army - Lieutenant Colonel Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at US Army.

Officers must attend a service academy, complete ROTC, or go through OCS training to be commissioned. There is no single interview process, the selection typically takes place over the course of several years.

Interview Questions
    • This not really applicable, but the toughest question to ask yourself is, "Is a career in service to the nation the right choice for me?"   View Answers (2)

Food Service Specialist Interview

Talking with an Army recruiter. He will help you find the best job that will fit your skills, history and preferences. The Army provided me with excellent opportunities for career advancement while I was in and it most definitely helped me outside of the military in seeking employment down the line.

CBRN Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army in July 2012.

Background check questioning about why you feel this lifestyle is right for you have you thought about the consequences of this decision and the effects on your life have you had any law violations or convictions speeding tickets dependents tattoos or piercings in unauhtorized places

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army in March 2010.

You need to go see a local U.S. Army Recruiter at a Recruiting Station. You fill out of the paperwork and sign a contract. You are sent to MEPS to conduct indept medical exams.

none