US Army Interview Questions

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Benning, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

I applied in-person - interviewed at US Army in September 2013.

You apply online through a database that sorts through applicants for specific experience. I was then put throught a board of reviewers that grade you based on the actual position requirements in comparison to years of experience. Following I am interviewed by 3 individuals with a series of questions. Final interview was with the General Officer I would have to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   View Answer
    It was fairly easy. Because I was already in the system, there is a percentage increase within the alloted pay bracket that I was able to increase. No other options were available because of the limits of hiring actions for the government at the time.

Infantry Interview

There is no process. Just take the required test and tell the recruiter you want in, they will get you in. This block has a word minimum, so I am just going to type in a few more words until I hit the minimum so that I can use the full features of this site.

US Army Helicopter Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Rucker, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Rucker, AL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at US Army.

The hardest part about flight school is just getting in. Don't take no for an answer. If one person will not help you, find another. Keep trying until you have papers in hand that say you are disqualified for sure. Once you are accepted, just study hard and you will make it. Set career goals early and stick with them. Take care of your own career. The army will use you for their purposes so you must watch out for your own interests. If you want to do well on the AFAST test, answer like you love to do anything as a team or to help someone else.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations needed. The rank structure is set.

IT Management Specialist Interview

According to the email response I received, my experience in the Army made me ineligible for a position in DLA as an IT Specialist in management. With all my other management experience, they decided not to conduct the interview. I got the impression they had someone else in mind well before I was scheduled for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think your military experience in managing IT personnel and fiscal budgeting qualifies you for this duty position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at US Army in June 2012.

meeting with a recruiter and going from there. a fitness test will be taken as well as a drug test. most of everything else will be done at MEPS, whiich you will visit several times before actually leaving to go to your basic training post.

a contract

Army Officer Interview

The process was conducted mainly through recruiters. Eventually, for an OCS contract, you will be interviewed by a board consisting of (in my case) one Major and three Captains. They will proceed to ask you general interview questions pertaining to your work ethic, management abilities, how to deal with conflict, etc. Nothing very difficult.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you about any discrepencies in your past and how you would deal with a soldier who was in a similar situation.   Answer Question

US Army Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baghdad (Iraq)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at US Army.

there was no interview. every hiring is offered through the words. u have to be connected actively to get this job. there is no test and any entrance exam. the best method of getting a job in the army contracting world is to 1.find someone who already works there, 2. send resume to every company

short

Human Resources Assistant/Military OA Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at US Army in June 2013.

Applied over the internet. was called on the phone if I was still interested in this position. asked when I wanted to start. Attended my orientation where we all filled in documents, then send to our area where we would be working at.

Interview Questions
    • unexpected question for me was If I wanted to join the Union.   Answer Question

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at US Army.

You go to recruiter. say you want in. He says ok. Paperwork is being done. you do tests. you pass test. your on your way... Everything will happen really fast. There could be a wait time. but when your not waiting it will go fast.

Interview Questions
    • Not knowing enough. It's a big disadvantage not knowing what your doing.   Answer Question
    Airborne

Infantry Team Leader (E-4) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lansdale, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansdale, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at US Army in March 2012.

In order to get the job you must pass minimum physical standards and pass the ASVAB. Also must be able to pass a drug test. Must be flexible with interview process.

Interview Questions

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!