US Army

Relevance Date Difficulty

E5 - Army - Sergeant Interview

E5 - Army - Sergeant
Staten Island, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – First thing you do is go see a recruiter, once you pass the asvab test, your recruiter will help you every step of the way. Make sure you do your own research so you can ask your recruiter any question you may have ie how to get promoted before basic, remember the higher your rank the more you get paid.

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Signal Support Systems Specialist

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in August 2010.

Interview Details – It is the army I have to write a 50 word minim description. We'll if you are joining you know what you are in for right? If the answer is no then don't join. You take your asvab test,then you go thru the enlistment process. You pick your job,swear in and boom you are off to basic training.

Company Executive Officer Interview

Company Executive Officer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Submitted my packet to attend officer candidate school. Packet was very through of who I was and what I had done in the past. Just display that you are an ethical person, don't have to many skeletons in your closet, and express your desire to serve and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, you can google a what questions they might ask you.   Answer Question

79V Interview

79V
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Meet with Area Leader to discuss skill and field of interest. The interview is basically a fit and basic competencies interview. The packet is the part that may take a long time, depending upon how organized you are. The more organized you are, the better you will be at this job

Interview Question – Why you are a good fit as a Career Counselor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Company Executive Officer Interview

Company Executive Officer

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – 1) Attend the United States Military Academy at West Point
2) Attend an ROTC Program at a university or College
3) Attend Officer Candidate School at Fort Benning, GA
4) Direct Commisioning for Medical Doctors and attorneys

Interview Question – 1) Can you order a soldier to fire at a child if the child were firing at you in combat?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

E6 - Army - Staff Sergeant Interview

E6 - Army - Staff Sergeant
Leominster, MA

Interview Details – Take an aptitude test, select one of the jobs you qualify for, pass the physical, and sign the contract. Very few people are turned away. Even with downsizing in progress I would still be shocked to hear of someone who is healthy and drug-free with a HS diploma being turned away.

Interview Question – There is no interview.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Fort Bragg Radio Trunk Manager Interview

Fort Bragg Radio Trunk Manager
Fort Bragg, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in May 2011.

Interview Details – After applying, I was scheduled for a telephone interview. When I put the call code in, no one was on the other line at the appointed time. I finally got in touch with the interviewer and was informed by her that she had forgotten about the interview and suggested that we just "knock out the interview" without the other interview panel members. Very unprofessional...

Interview Question – Too many, because the interviewer was unfamiliar and unprepared for the interview.   Answer Question

Construction Supervisor Interview

Construction Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – One on one interview first. Review of enlistment contract. MEPS review of medical limitations and overall health. Checks of criminal history, drug use, and tested for overall skills (ASVAB test scores).

Interview Question – Past address job information that could go back 7yrs or more. Needed for security clearance packet.   Answer Question

Logistics Management Specialist Interview

Logistics Management Specialist
Fort Campbell, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at US Army in March 2013.

Interview Details – Application accepted no interview needed. Just had to pass the ASVAB test to meet job qualification. Once test scores came back I was able to choose from a list of jobs

Interview Question – getting paper work straight was the most difficult part   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rank was not negotiable

35M Interview

35M

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – The Hiring and Interview process is really not very complicated. The first step is to go to your local U.S. Army Recruiting Office and talk to the recruiters there. Talk to the Army National Guard Recruiter, Army Reserve Recruiter, and the Active Duty Army Recruiter. They will all want you to join their part of the organization so you just have to decide what you want and see what they have to offer you. Take the ASVAB to get a score to determine what job you are proficient for. Once you have a score you will know what jobs you can "apply" for. Pick your job, sign your papers, and you are hired!

Interview Question – The most difficult question they are going to ask you is about your criminal history. Don't lie about it because they will find out regardless. If you have no criminal history then you will have no problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I signed got a $2000 enlistment bonus plus the Student Loan Repayment Program.