US Army

2.3

: Ean Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Hiring process was very long and unclear. I applied and it took over 3 months for the entire process to run it's course. There was no updates either automatic or when I called to ask. Completely frustrating.

Enlisted Soldier Interview

GED, physically fit, Tattoos should be out of sight when in uniform and of reasonable taste, No hate group tattoos, no felonies. No interview needed. Recruiters will get you in once the ASVB is scored and they know what you are qualified for.

All Types Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

If you are a High School Grad, study before you take that ASVAB. Don't let the recruiter choose your job, stick to your plan going in. If you are a college Grad, let them pay off your collage loan.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever use drugs, or seen a mental health provider.   View Answer
    none, I did not know what to ask for, so I was given,

Army Officer &^ Enlisted Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Find an Army recruiter and ask them what options they have for you. Also ask for what jobs are available in the Army. Must be knowledgeable about the ARMY before going to the recruiting station so the recruiter doesn't try to manipulate you. Make sure to do some research before going into the recruiting station and know what you want to do in the Army.

US Army Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Army.

In order to join the US Army an individual must meet the following: 17yrs old w/parental consent, otherwise 18-42 years old; HS Grad/Some College or GED w/College; pass the ASVAB, meet the height/weight and physical/mental requirements; pass a background check and a drug test; must be willing to serve the terms of their contract once completely qualified; must be willing to travel; enjoy meeting and working with people from all walks of life.

Interview Questions
    I was able to agree on the chosen field and a duty location base on the options I was given.

Officer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army.

one on one Is usually the way it works but there are also written personality assessment tests that place you in catagories that channel you need yo exercise some control over

13b Interview

easy, recruiters are like sales men Talk to a recruiter, take a test, take a physical, pick a job, be micromanaged and look out for yourself the rest of the time

Intelligence Analyst Interview

You got the military entry processing station and conduct physcials and medical reviews after wards you have to pass a security clearance uin order to get the job, i also do not like that the glassdoor site is forcing me to do this.

Interview Questions
    • there is no questions if you pass the tests your in thanks for making me type this.   Answer Question

E5 - Army - Sergeant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Its more like a screening process. First a written test is conducted to see if you qualify to join and what areas you excel in. Then a medical screening/drug test is conducted and finally a physical test. This process occurs over the course of a few days to weeks. Upon meeting all criteria you will be assisted in picking a job path and sign your contract.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing about this process is challenging if you have completed high school and are in decent physical condition with no medical issues.   Answer Question
    When choosing your job and bonuses if available educate yourself before hand as to what they have to offer and remember that you are the asset. Do not sign unless you are happy with the terms.

O5 - Army - Lieutenant Colonel Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at US Army.

Officers must attend a service academy, complete ROTC, or go through OCS training to be commissioned. There is no single interview process, the selection typically takes place over the course of several years.

Interview Questions
    • This not really applicable, but the toughest question to ask yourself is, "Is a career in service to the nation the right choice for me?"   View Answers (2)