US Army

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.3

Assistant Battalion Sustainment Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army.

Attended USMA where we choose our Branch and location based on our GPA, physical, and military scores. We were ranked against our peers for the slot that we wanted. Then sent to an Officer Basic Course and evaluated.

Logistics Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Army.

Meet with a military recruiter, take and pass the ASVAB test. Pass the physical fitness test. Below are a list of things to bring to MEPS
    Bring a Social Security card, birth certificate and driver's license
    Remove piercings, and do not wear clothing with obscene images
    Bring glasses or wear contacts, and bring along an eyeglass or contact lens case and solution
    Get a good night’s sleep, and arrive early

Food Service Specialist Interview

Talking with an Army recruiter. He will help you find the best job that will fit your skills, history and preferences. The Army provided me with excellent opportunities for career advancement while I was in and it most definitely helped me outside of the military in seeking employment down the line.

Operations NCO Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army.

The hiring and interview process is pretty simple. The process begins by speaking with a Recruiter, passing the ASVAB, In-Depth Physical, and background check. It's important to do well in all areas to increase the opportunities to get the job that you want.

Interview Questions
    • Determining what's acceptable to tell or not tell the guidance counselor at MEPS; not everything is as important as it's made out to be.   Answer Question

Army Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army.

Meet with your local recruiter and see what military occupational specialities your "qualified" for by taking the ASVAB which is the militarys version of an IQ/aptitude test. You will be taken to the nearest Military Entrance Processing center for a briefing, sign contract, fingerprint, herded like cattle. Review contract enlistment options, contract lenth etc. then ship for basic training sometime soon then attend OSUT or AIT, then first duty station assignment where you will actually start to "work".

No negotiation phase

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Enlistment bonus for college completed

Combat Medic Interview

Take ASVAB, don't have a criminal record, have a high school diploma, don't say no. Be willing to sign a contract. Be able to write your name. have basic speaking capabilities. Its ok if you are a total idiot, just as long as you keep your mouth shut.

Warrant Officer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at US Army.

Initially to be a Warrant Officer, one has to want to be a Warrant Officer. the Warrant Officer Corp are Commissioned Officer that are motivated and dedicated to the job that they are initial trying to go for. Majority of Warrant Officers are former Enlisted members of the Army that are Highly motivated and were ready to become a Technical Expert in their field of expertise.

The Process starts by either speaking with a Warrant Officer or attending a Warrant Officer recruiting Briefing. With the exception of Aviator, one has to be at least an E-6 in the U.S. Army have at least 3 Great Enlisted Reviews and have experience in the Career field they are currently in. One also has to have at least 3 letters of Recommendation from Superior Officers or Senior Warrant Officers.

Upon completing the requirements and submitting the proper paperwork, A board of warrant officers reviews the package to submit for an Interview with the Warrant Officer Candidate. Depending on how the interview goes, The recommendations from the Board and the Intitial packet are sent up to HRC for further review.

If accepted a letter will be sent to the Candidate with date for training and instruction upon arrival to training.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question in the interview for me was If not accepted to the Warrant Officer Corp what would you do?   View Answer
    No negotiation phase

Infantry Interview

There is no process. Just take the required test and tell the recruiter you want in, they will get you in. This block has a word minimum, so I am just going to type in a few more words until I hit the minimum so that I can use the full features of this site.

US Army Helicopter Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Rucker, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Rucker, AL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Army.

The hardest part about flight school is just getting in. Don't take no for an answer. If one person will not help you, find another. Keep trying until you have papers in hand that say you are disqualified for sure. Once you are accepted, just study hard and you will make it. Set career goals early and stick with them. Take care of your own career. The army will use you for their purposes so you must watch out for your own interests. If you want to do well on the AFAST test, answer like you love to do anything as a team or to help someone else.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations needed. The rank structure is set.