US Army

572 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Platoon Leader Interview

Platoon Leader

I applied through college or university and interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Candidate has to go through West Point, Junior Military Colleges, ROTC or OCS. Once candidate fulfill their requirements for commissioning, they will start off as 2nd LTs. Once candidate fulfill their requirements for commissioning, they will start off as 2nd LTs.

Interview Question – Can you lead?   Answer Question

Budget Analyst Interview

Budget Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Applied for position using USAJOBS web site. A panel of candidates is screened and evaluted using a the gauge the candidates resumen. The look for keywords in the resume. Selectee is called and an offer is tendered.

Interview Question – Army annual budget.   Answer Question

Judge Advocate Interview

Judge Advocate

I applied online and interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Prepare application from website. contact a field screening officer for an interview. conduct the interview at a nearby law a school or at the military installation. Submit the application. If offered a commission (the job), discuss assignment location. Based on the tentative agreement for the first duty station, decide to accept or not.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join the Army now when you could have done it before law school?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Duty Station is negotiable. However, they can always change it for the needs of the Army.

Battalion Staff Officer - Captain Interview

Battalion Staff Officer - Captain
Anchorage, AK

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Army in March 2012.

Interview Details – Used emails to send my past job ratings and career synopsis to human resource officers in units I was interested in. I spoke with the executive officers of a number of units. Ultimately, I chose the unit that also chose me.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to take the Principles and Practices of Engineering (PE) exam before arriving.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very short. Mutual interest made the process very easy.

E4 - Army - Specialist/Corporal Interview

E4 - Army - Specialist/Corporal

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Army in May 2010.

Interview Details – initially you must take the asfab exam. depending on your score , you will choose the job u want to do within the organization. next step is the physical exam. they want to make sure that you don't have any disease that will prevent you to perform well. they will run a background check on you also

Interview Question – talking about your criminal offenses   Answer Question

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Signal Support Systems Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Must be physically fit and and in good health. Took ASVAB test and then selected job in the test score range. The better your score the better the job you will be offered. Think about the future of the job you choose, can you use it once your out of the Army?

Interview Question – Study for the ASVAB and don't be pressured into a job you don't want.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Soldier (E4) Interview

Soldier (E4)
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Army in December 2010.

Interview Details – background checks asvab testing interviews with recruiters alot of pre-testing and medical checks not a hard process as long as you dont do dumb things you will be just fine

Negotiation Details – none

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – I got a call from the recruiter, they offer me a skill in infantry and I denied it due to I wanted to be an aircraft mechanic in a heavy lift helicopter. I did an IQ test which was easy, I also did a health physical, and a cursory background check to ensure I did not have any outstanding lawsuit or a criminal record.

Interview Question – The physical fitness test which consists of push-ups, sit-ups and a 2 mile run.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Newnan, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Army in April 2010.

Interview Details – Must be able to pass a drug test. Can not have outstanding felonies in your record. Must be able to pass a physical competency test. Will take a written exam to determine what jobs you may qualify for.

Interview Question – Will you have to kill someone.   View Answer

Company Executive Officer Interview

Company Executive Officer

Interviewed at US Army

Interview Details – You sign up then apply for diff jobs inside the organization you interview with the BC then with the bn staff. It's all basic stuff that you should know the right thing to say

Interview Question – You get hypothetical bs questions   View Answer