US Army Military Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army.

An oral interview in person conducted by a panel of senior officers with questions that were designed to gauge character and integrity. Questions were open ended and required thought to answer.

Interview Questions
  • One question that seemed strange was "what has been you favorite movie in the past five years and why".   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Military Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army.

Atypical- physical, background check

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Knox, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Knox, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army in April 2014.

A Human Resources specialist initially sent me an email describing a choice I had between being assigned to Huntsville, AL or Fort Polk, LA. I responded "I prefer Huntsville, AL" in a email reply. The next day I called the Human Resources specialist and inquired as to whether or not my response had been received. It was received and the Human Resource specialist informed me that I would be assigned to Huntsville, AL and to make the necessary arrangements to move.

Interview Questions
    • Do you wish to go to Huntsville, AL or Fort Polk, LA?   View Answer

Military Officer Interview

Must compete for an ROTC Scholarship, go to West Point, enlist with an OCS clause, or go to OCS after enlisting.

Military Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Army in September 2010.

Recruiter facilitated interview which was more of a reviewal of required credentials

Interview Questions
    • Are you prepared to sign on this dotted line   View Answer