US Army Military Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Army (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

An oral interview in person conducted by a panel of senior officers with questions that were designed to gauge character and integrity. Questions were open ended and required thought to answer.

Interview Questions

• One question that seemed strange was "what has been you favorite movie in the past five years and why".   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Military Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Army.

Interview

Atypical- physical, background check

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Knox, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Army (Fort Knox, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

A Human Resources specialist initially sent me an email describing a choice I had between being assigned to Huntsville, AL or Fort Polk, LA. I responded "I prefer Huntsville, AL" in a email reply. The next day I called the Human Resources specialist and inquired as to whether or not my response had been received. It was received and the Human Resource specialist informed me that I would be assigned to Huntsville, AL and to make the necessary arrangements to move.

Interview Questions

• Do you wish to go to Huntsville, AL or Fort Polk, LA?   1 Answer

Military Officer Interview

Interview

Must compete for an ROTC Scholarship, go to West Point, enlist with an OCS clause, or go to OCS after enlisting.

Military Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Army in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiter facilitated interview which was more of a reviewal of required credentials

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to sign on this dotted line   1 Answer