US Army Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

Updated Jul 17, 2015

1.7

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

There wasn't an interview. I walk into a to a recruiter station, met with a recruiter. I told him what job I was interested in and he informed me of the available jobs in the locations I was interested in. I took a test, met with my parents, took a physical. Once all that was accomplished I was admitted in to the military and went to basic training and advance individual training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Army   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase

E6 - Army - Staff Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Signed a Contract after talking to a recruiter for a number of days. I took a drug test and IQ test, and then was offered my job selection. Entered the Armed Forces.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to fight and protect democracy?   1 Answer

Company Commander Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

the process was pretty easy, had to attend a board and the questions were not that difficult. I prepared before the interview and got advice from other people. it went well and the board was understanding of the situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

13F - Fire Support Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Physical and paperwork at MEPS

Interview Questions

• Some things you got to ask yourself - 1. Are you mentally and physically prepared to take a life if necessary? 2. Are you mentally prepared to be away from family for months on end? 3. Can you mentally handle possibly seeing your buddies get killed? 4. Are you willing to give your life for our country?   Answer Question

E4 - Army - Specialist/Corporal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2011.

Interview

No interview. Talked to recruter and got lucky on the mos that was available. went to meps. then to basic for several weeks. Afterwards I attended AIT and was awarded my mos. Was no actual interview. The recruiter well handle most things for you.

US Army Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2010.

Interview

OCS Board, contact recruiter

Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2009.

Interview

Joining the army is as easy as going to the recruiter. Just remember not to believe all the awesome stuff they say you will be doing because 99% of the time, you wont be doing it.