US Army Second Lieutenant Interview Questions

3.5

Second Lieutenant Interview

Interview

Not a interview process,You must go through training whether it be reserve officers training while in College, or you go through the the Officer Selection Course of the Army once you have enlisted initially. So technically the interview is an on-going process.

Interview Questions

• There where no questions just observation. one question before you swear in is 'Are you a contentious objector"?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Second Lieutenant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at US Army.

Interview

Meet requirements for OCS, USMA, ROTC.

Second Lieutenant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Army in December 2008.

Interview

Being recruited to be an officer in the Military is rather simple as long as you meet the minimum qualifications related to education and physical fitness. I know as a former officer recruiter I was much more interested in the people who came in with a base knowledge of the military and what it took and meant to be an officer than those who just showed up wanting to know what I could do for them.