US Army

Very Easy Interview

US Army Recruit Interview

US Army Recruit
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at US Army.

Interview Details – Talk to a recruiter, pick a job and take the ASVAB. HUGE health review. You will be poked, prodded and felt up. You have to pass an extremely in-depth background check.

Interview Question – I was 19 years old. I wasn't married and had no kids and a clean background so I had nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can chose a different job during the process if you have the qualifying scores. DO NOT sign the paperwork unless it is something you are 110% sure you want to do. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT FOR A JOB YOU DO NOT WANT! So if you want MI and are scored for MI then they tell you there are no MI jobs available you tell them to call you when a slot opens up and you walk out. They will chase you down and find you a slot.

U S Army Recruit Interview

U S Army Recruit
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at US Army in February 2013.

Interview Details – Must be a high school graduateequivalent and have good health, be able to pass a written exam, must pass medical exam to include drug test.

Interview Question – Written exam and physical training   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for US Army? Contribute to the Community!