US Bureau of Labor Statistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Field Economist Interview

Field Economist

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Interview Details – I originally applied for the position over 6 months ago and finally got a phone call. The interview was professional yet they made me feel at ease. I interviewed with a panel, by myself and 3 weeks later was asked for references. The interview was basic questions detailing the job and my previous educational and professional experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me what you're passionate about in Economics in French (since on my resume, I noted I am conversational in French). Not a hard question, but extremely unexpected. I was expecting questions like why do you think you are best for this job above others; instead I was asked to speak French.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for US Bureau of Labor Statistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Bureau of Labor Statistics Field Economist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Bureau of Labor Statistics employees and interview candidates.