US Bureau of Labor Statistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Research Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was straightforward. I was asked expected questions and felt my responses were well received. The interview was conducted by phone; this was a first for me so I was quite nervous. To my surprise, I was not as uncomfortable as I anticipated. I was able to articulate my responsibilities in my former position clearly. I also felt comfortable asking follow-up questions with respect to the hiring process. In particular, I asked what the timetable was in terms of selecting a candidate. I also asked that I be informed if another candidate was selected.

Interview Question – What publications have you written?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for US Bureau of Labor Statistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Bureau of Labor Statistics Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Bureau of Labor Statistics employees and interview candidates.