US Census Bureau

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Crew Leader Interview

Assistant Crew Leader

Interviewed at US Census Bureau

Interview Details – The hiring was based off the results of a standardized test which primarily focused on analytic/organizational thinking. You must score well on this test to proceed in the hiring process. The top candidates from the testing area are then scheduled for training (upon successful background check / employment eligibility). It is in your favor to remain active and engaged during the training.

Interview Question – How would you most efficiently complete this block?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Crew Leader Assistant Interview

Crew Leader Assistant
Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at US Census Bureau in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the job as an enumerator online through a job site, though I don't remember which one. About a month later I got a call to come and take a test, and was given a choice of dates, times and locations. I took the test that was super simple math and reading questions. They were for me anyways. I didn't hear back for another three weeks and had pretty much wrote the job off. Then they called and said that I had made a perfect score and wanted to know if I would be interested in being a crew leader assistant. The only thing that they asked was my availability and if I had dependable transportation.

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation. For the area I lived in I was happy with the pay rate and glad that they included generous compensation for mileage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Census Bureau

Worked for US Census Bureau? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Census Bureau Crew Leader Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Census Bureau employees and interview candidates.