US Census Bureau Survey Statistician Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Suitland, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Census Bureau (Suitland, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online to pool in June. Called to schedule in person interview in August the following week. 5 person panel interview. All behavior questions. Apx. 1hr . Email response 2nd week of September.

Other Interview Reviews for US Census Bureau

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suitland, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Census Bureau (Suitland, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by a campus recruiter, then interviewed over the phone by a senior manager. I came to Suitland and interviewed with another senior manager who offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Survey Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Census Bureau in June 2009.

Interview

Got call to come in for interview. They communicated information about interview well. Came for interview, they asked me NO questions and basically just offered me the job. Let me meet a few other analysts, but they seemed uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. Brief tour of building.

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Survey Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Census Bureau in February 2008.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview -- I worked at the US Census Bureau previously as a contractor, and came back a couple years later as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Like I mentioned previously, I didn't really have an interview.   Answer Question