US Customs and Border Protection

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Customs and Border Protection

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Border Patrol Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection.

I was scheduled for an interview after completing the written tests and submitting employment documentation. The interview process consisted of briefly introducing myself to the panel, explaining why I wanted to be a BPA, followed by three scenario based questions. The panel presented hypothetical scenarios that could be encountered as a BPA, and asked me how I would handle specific aspects of the scenario given the conditions with which to work with. The panel presents you with a difficult dilemma in each situation and evaluates your decision making process, maturity, interpersonal skills, and judgement. Every answer I gave was challenged, and I fell into the deadly trap of waivering from my answers due to the misguided belief that I gave the wrong answer. Be sure to take some time in formulating an answer, and be prepared to justify it, regardless of how good it sounds in your head.

Interview Questions
  • I cannot divulge any quesionts due to signing a confidentiality agreement.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Customs and Border Protection

Border Patrol Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection in February 2009.

long typical law enforcement type hiring process with written test, physical evals, and drug screens.

Interview Questions