US Defense Information Systems Agency

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at US Defense Information Systems Agency in November 2009.

Interview Details – Sit in front of multiple supervisors and get asked questions about your experience.

Negotiation Details – Through email and phone

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Mechanicsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Defense Information Systems Agency in January 2008.

Interview Details – Getting to the interview is the BIG ONE. If you can get through the job filters you are golden. The interview was very intimidating, there were six interviewers, however the questions are canned and everyone is asked the same questions. Dress nice!

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you can justify your worth; they will match it.

Very Difficult Interview

Computer Specialist Interview

Computer Specialist
Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at US Defense Information Systems Agency in August 2011.

Interview Details – My primary score for getting an interview was miscalculated by the HR office and when I inquired to my boss they found the mistake. I had interviewed for the same position before and was beat out by a more senior member. This interview was one of the most difficult interviews I have had in my 20 year career.

Interview Question – What have you done to occupy yourself when there is slow times at work?   View Answer

Program Analyst Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at US Defense Information Systems Agency in July 2011.

Interview Details – The program manager called to set up an interview over the phone with myself and two other managers. The questions were pretty specific about the position and my past experiences. They were very interested in my previous military experience. The interviewers were professional and courteous. They were also thorough and honest about the position.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with developing RFPs and experience with FARs?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary offer was less than what I was currently making. I attempted to negotiate the salary but they would not budge.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for US Defense Information Systems Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Defense Information Systems Agency interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by US Defense Information Systems Agency employees and interview candidates.