US Department of Commerce
www.commerce.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

US Department of Commerce Summer Internship for International Trade Administration Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship for International Trade Administration Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at US Department of Commerce in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initially got a call from my future boss during about 1 month after I had submitted my application on Feb. 27th 2010. Arranged phone interview for the next day. Phone interview took nearly 45 minutes, asking about my coursework, personal strengths, future career aspirations and why I was interested in working there for the summer. My best advice to a potential internship candidate would be to connect to your interviewer on a personal level and appear intelligent but friendly. This was also the work culture of my office in the ITA.

Interview Question – What will you contribute to the International Trade Administration and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Department of Commerce

Worked for US Department of Commerce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Department of Commerce Summer Internship for International Trade Administration interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Department of Commerce employees and interview candidates.