US Department of Commerce Summer Internship for International Trade Administration Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Internship for International Trade Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at US Department of Commerce (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

Initially got a call from my future boss during about 1 month after I had submitted my application on Feb. 27th 2010. Arranged phone interview for the next day. Phone interview took nearly 45 minutes, asking about my coursework, personal strengths, future career aspirations and why I was interested in working there for the summer. My best advice to a potential internship candidate would be to connect to your interviewer on a personal level and appear intelligent but friendly. This was also the work culture of my office in the ITA.

Interview Questions

• What will you contribute to the International Trade Administration and why?   Answer Question