US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 9 months - interviewed at US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General in January 2008.

I appied at my university's career services website. Following the application, I received word that I had been chosen for an interview. The day before interviews a meet-and-greet was held between the interviewers and interviewees. A presentation was provided and everyone was introduced. The next day interviews took place in a group fashion, where there were two interviewers and the lone interviewee. A few weeks later offers were made and the background check process was intiiated. This process took a long time (9 months estimated). Once I finally passed my background check, a date was set to begin work. They paid for me to move but I didn't receive my bonus until after I started. This made the first month tough, financially.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They offered a salary and a bonus, which I accepted.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General in January 2011.

I believe the interview process was great. The people interviewing us was very professional. They first gave a briefing and provided enough information to understand what they do and how they do it.

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Irwin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Irwin, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General in January 2009.

It was quick

Good

Worked for US Department of Defense Office of Inspector General? Contribute to the Community!