US Department of Health and Human Services

www.hhs.gov
  www.hhs.gov

US Department of Health and Human Services Deputy Director of Operations Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Deputy Director of Operations Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at US Department of Health and Human Services.

I was recruited by the Secretary. First interview was with the White House Liaison, then I interviewed with one of the Secretary's Senior Advisors. After that I interviewed with two Assistant Secretaries and the Director of another office with an opening. The final interview was with the White House Liaison to determine which office would be the best fit.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question related to internal policy issues with which I was not acquainted.   View Answer
The negotiation phase was about which GS level I would start at. It was fair, and quick.

Worked for US Department of Health and Human Services? Contribute to the Community!