US Department of Health and Human Services

www.hhs.gov

US Department of Health and Human Services Staff Auditor Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Auditor Interview

Staff Auditor
Monterey Park, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at US Department of Health and Human Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – I got the the interview through their college campus recruitment through the career center's job board. I was a selected candidate for an entry-level staff auditor position. The interview lasted for about 45 minutes in the morning. They were looking for candidates with interpersonal skills, some audit experience, and technical writing skills. They had asked me to describe my past experience in those three areas. I had illustrated my interpersonal skills by telling them about my past experience of gathering business requirements from numerous stakeholders for projects. I had also elaborated on my auditing skills as I have completed an information technologies compliance audit. Finally, discussed the aptitude of my technical writing skills from my past experiences creating internal control procedures, documenting business processes, and variance reporting for senior management.

Interview Questions

Worked for US Department of Health and Human Services? Contribute to the Community!