US Department of Health and Human Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at US Department of Health and Human Services in October 2011.

I got the the interview through their college campus recruitment through the career center's job board. I was a selected candidate for an entry-level staff auditor position. The interview lasted for about 45 minutes in the morning. They were looking for candidates with interpersonal skills, some audit experience, and technical writing skills. They had asked me to describe my past experience in those three areas. I had illustrated my interpersonal skills by telling them about my past experience of gathering business requirements from numerous stakeholders for projects. I had also elaborated on my auditing skills as I have completed an information technologies compliance audit. Finally, discussed the aptitude of my technical writing skills from my past experiences creating internal control procedures, documenting business processes, and variance reporting for senior management.

Interview Questions