US Department of Homeland Security Intelligence Research Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Intelligence Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at US Department of Homeland Security in August 2008.

I worked as a temp office worker while awaiting my security clearance transfer. I was transitioning from the US Army (12 years experience)...same career field. The office i worked at was the HR department for office of Investigations. They were the ones that convinced me to apply for a position with US Customs (which became DHS/ICE). The interview process was fairly simple and straight forward since they already knew me from work within the office.

Interview Questions
  • If I could be content working within law enforcement as opposed to the military environment I was used to.   Answer Question
Very straightforward.

Worked for US Department of Homeland Security? Contribute to the Community!