US Department of Transportation

www.dot.gov

US Department of Transportation Construction Inspector Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Construction Inspector Interview

Construction Inspector
Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at US Department of Transportation in March 2012.

Interview Details – as any job interview somebody from the department call me to set up a schedule for interview, after the finding the right date I tried to learn more about the department and what this organization about and prepared my self for the day of my interview. In the day of my interview I dressed nicely and got there about 20 minutes before schedule time. After interview and in the same day I sent the thank you letter to the people who interviewed me. Then after 3 weeks somebody from human resources called me to send them some paper work for forther investigation and then I received a call to letting me know if I still intersted for the position.

Interview Question – what is your weekneses ?   Answer Question

Worked for US Department of Transportation? Contribute to the Community!