US Department of Transportation Construction Inspector Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Construction Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Transportation (Syracuse, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

as any job interview somebody from the department call me to set up a schedule for interview, after the finding the right date I tried to learn more about the department and what this organization about and prepared my self for the day of my interview. In the day of my interview I dressed nicely and got there about 20 minutes before schedule time. After interview and in the same day I sent the thank you letter to the people who interviewed me. Then after 3 weeks somebody from human resources called me to send them some paper work for forther investigation and then I received a call to letting me know if I still intersted for the position.

Interview Questions