US Department of Treasury
Museum Exhibit Specialist Interview
The process took 6 days - interviewed at US Department of Treasury in December 2011.
Due to the cost of travel in down economy, a phone interview was conducted. This makes it difficult for both entities to make a wholistic decision.
Worry over the cost of moving family across the country for a new job that may not be for more than a few years in duration.
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Department of Treasury
- Intern (7)
- Auditor (2)
- Special Assistant (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Assistant National Bank Examiner (1)
- Bank Examiner (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Program Officer (1)
- Pressman (1)
- Contact Representative (1)
- Business Administration (1)
- TARP (1)
- Office of Financial Stability Intern (1)
- Museum Exhibit Specialist (1)
- International Economist Graduate Intern (1)