US Department of Treasury TARP Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

TARP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at US Department of Treasury in March 2010.

Treasury's TARP program is really sloppy in conducting its interviews. I heard nothing about the status of my application for 2 1/2 months, then suddenly got a call to come in for a panel interview. I aced it, and the next thing I knew, my references (obligatory) were being checked without the courtesy of a heads-up. I received a call-back, performed well, followed up with thank you's and other efforts with no responses. Finally their HR department answered my questions and told me the position had been closed without hiring anyone. I spent hundreds of dollars in travel costs - for nothing and didn't receive the courtesy of responses. One interviewer who took me back to his office for another hour conversation claimed he didn't even remember meeting me!

Interview Questions
  • How my skills would apply to a position that hadn't even been fully defined   Answer Question

Worked for US Department of Treasury? Contribute to the Community!