US Department of Veterans Affairs
www.vacareers.va.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

US Department of Veterans Affairs Associate Counsel Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Associate Counsel Interview

Associate Counsel

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online through USA jobs and was offered an interview several months later. The interview consisted of several people asking me questions about my ability to write and perform legal research. I was also asked about how comfortable I was with medical terminology. It was a fairly straightforward and easy interview as far as those things go.

Interview Question – Do you have significant research and writing experience?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Worked for US Department of Veterans Affairs? Contribute to the Community!

US Department of Veterans Affairs Videos

US Department of Veterans Affairs – Why Work for Us?

About VA Careers Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at US Department of Veterans Affairs Associate Counsel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by US Department of Veterans Affairs employees and interview candidates.